She laid getting comfortable on the bed, She gasped feeling Zaviyaar half weight on her, looked at him winded eyes and got nervous at his intense gaze on her

"Have i ever told you that i love your long hair, and your fragrance " He whispered nuzzling his nose on her nape, Aayat was breathing slowly with their closeness, He took her hand, dropped his lips on her palm, She was just stare at him lovingly, He interlock their fingers, and pinned it on the pillow beside her.

He moved to showered his dripping love, on her entire face, she sighed in ecstasy, her hand moved to his bare back, Her heart beat was accelerated.

She opened her eyes slowly looking at him, and at the same time he opened his eyes, both stared at Each Other, intensely breathing slowly, She raised her head upwards, and placed a soft warm kiss on his forehead, letting him know about her feelings too, it's the same from her side too.

Getting lost in passion and in her fragrance, his hand worked on the strap of dress dropped a affection of his love on her, She felt shiver ran through her spine, feeling his touch. she shut her eyes unconsciously.

He bather her with his love, there bodies were on fire, he was just going with the flow, getting burned with his devotion She was breathing heavily clutching his shoulder digging her nails in his skin, she moaned his name, curling her toes in pleasure, which were doing nothing but igniting his desires.

He was drowned in passion, he moved down, in that process he untangled their hand, freeing her hand from his grip, She immediately clutched his hair in her fist.

She hissed as she felt him biting her skin, she was panting badly, it was too much for her, her eyes become teary, not knowing how to handle her different emotions, and his passion and desire.

She felt he has reached just below her, she felt him lifting her top, she opened her eyes, and placed her both hand on  his arms.

Zaviyaar who was totally lost, and he felt she stopped him, he looked at her condition, her shivering lips, her heavy breath, her watery eyes, he realised they have come too far.

He set her top properly, crawled upwards, laid beside her, taking her in his protective arm, She just pulled him closer panting badly.

"It's okay, calm down" He whispered softly, caressing her hair, their nose touching with Eachother, her eyes were closed,

"Hold me tightly Zavi" She whispered, fisting his hair, He looked at her, pulled her closer, and kissed her forehead, calming her down. After like 20 minutes She got normal, she opened her eyes to look at him as he was already staring at her.

"Sorry" Both of them spoke together, Both giggled looking at Each Other.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was too much for you, but you should have stopped me," He whispered wiping off the tears stains.