I must've been dreaming.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled and grabbed her hands, slowly taking them off of me.

We looked at each other for a minute until a delicious smell came into my nose.

"What's that smell?" I asked and walked past her, heading into the living room and looking around the room.

The younger woman followed close behind, "I'm making breakfast."

My body swiftly turned around so that I could look at her, "What are you making?"

She laughed and laid her hand in her neck as she walked over to the kitchen, "It's not particularly Korean but I'm making sausages, bacon, eggs and pancakes along with some fruit on the side." I followed her close behind as she spoke, almost latching onto her back.

This girl can cook breakfast too?!

I looked over her shoulder and what I saw looked absolutely amazing.

"Will it take long?" I asked her when she continued cooking.

"No, just about 7 minutes. I already put plates on the table so when it's ready we can eat it right away." Jihyo told me when she flipped the pancake that was in the pan. It was perfectly cooked on the other side.

I felt myself almost drool as I watched the woman cook breakfast, though I didn't know if I was drooling because of the food or because of Jihyo.

"If you want, you can go shower real quick and brush your teeth. I already have put your dress in the washer so no need to worry about that, you can take it home with you today."

My eyes went over to her and only then did I notice the cool girl aesthetic she was carrying with her, wearing those baggy clothing.

I've never seen her like this before, but I wouldn't mind seeing her like this more often either.

"Alright, I'll be right back then." I told her and rushed to the bathroom to shower.

I brushed my teeth within a minute and showered within 5, but realised that I forgot to grab clothes.

My eyes scanned the room in a hurry until they landed on a folded pile of clothes that laid on the sink.

I guess Jihyo put those there for me already.

I put them on and quickly met the scent of Jihyo on them, and they were matching with her own outfit of today too.

As I opened the door and walked into the living room, I saw that the table was already filled with goodies and that Jihyo was putting the pans and cooking utensils in the dishwasher.

Once she got up, she removed her apron and threw it down on the counter.

I walked to the table and that's when she looked up, meeting my eyes.

I saw that lovely blush creep onto her cheeks before she smiled at me, making me shiver.

"How was your shower, you finished it pretty quickly." Jihyo asked me when she sat down along with me.