"Mhm, don't tell anyone this.. but we kissed my freshman year." She said making a "shh" sound.

Knowledge felt his blood boil, but knew he couldn't be too mad about it.

"..speaking of my family, we going on a trip to Buffalo for spring break. Then we could drive to Toronto."

"Ouuu like New York?" She asked.

"Mhm." He sounded.

"Okay I wanna go Knowledge."

He chuckled and continued looking at the road as he drove.

Amber couldn't help herself as she focused on him, she felt like his side profile was the best and it always did something to her.

She wasn't completely drunk, but the liquor gave her courage to rest her hand over his sweats and the semi-hardened dick print.

Knowledge jumped up, causing the car to swerve a little.

"What you doing baby?"

"I want some." She told him.

"Some what Amb?"

She rolled her eyes and slid her hands in his pants, touching his naked dick.

"Ight mama, g-gimme a second. We almost to my house." He said feeling all his blood rushing down.

She huffed as a small pout formed over her lips "I'm not pretty?"

"You are baby," he scrunched up his face and glanced over at her "Why?"

"Because you ate my pussy once and we ain do nothing after." She said feeling herself about to cry.

Knowledge chuckled, not used to seeing her so sensitive.

"No, I just been busy. Imma eat yo pussy today mama, just lemme get home. Okay?"

A smile made its way back on to her face, "I love when you eat my pussy daddy."

____________________

Once Knowledge parked, the two nearly sprinted up his driveway and into the house.

Knowledge shut and locked the door behind them, before picking Amber up and carrying her into his bedroom.

"I ain ate yo pussy ina minute, hmm baby?" He asked as she shyly slid her shirt off.

She shook her and watched as he slipped out of his own clothes.

"What you doing? Take your panties off ma."

She shyly began to as he watched, until he stopped her.

"Ion know why you still so shy." He chuckled before unbuckling her bra and kissing both of her titties.

She let out a moan as his tongue circled around her nipple until he sucked on it.

He gave attention to both sides for a moment, until he began kissing down her stomach.

"You so beautiful, you know that?"