He knows it all

Kakashi Hatake is returning to Konoha after his mission in the Land of waves, he senses that someone is following him given that he couldn't identity their chakra signature. He turns to see who it is but to no avail however his stalker is none if other than his former student gone rouge Sasuke Uchiha, who drugged, blindfolded and kidnapped him. When the sliver haired ninja woke up, he realized that he had been chained up, still very much unaware of his surroundings. Sasuke's teacher knows about what happened so he secretly took care of him without Sasuke's knowledge, that night he visited a particular shinobi one that wasn't at all pleased to see him or having to been woken up. His name was Shikamaru Nara, one of three smartest shinobi in Konoha twelve. He was tired from having soul connected with Kakuzu which drained most of his energy and also from being dragged around by Naruto.

"Why the hell are you doing here?"

"Good night to you too, I know the location of the copyninja."

" Do you now? "

"Yes, I'll ignore that sarcasm for now but he is at my base. "

"And why is he there?"

" Sasuke Uchiha. "

"Is that why my room was covered in letters? "

"Yes, sorry about that."

It didn't click the first time due the tiredness Shikamaru was feeling but when Orochimaru saw his eyes widen it meant he caught on. He thanked the snake sannin but was unsure of the rogue ninja's intention.

"Why are you telling me this?"

" I thought that shinobi would be glad someone in Konoha cared. "

"I see, I will discuss with both Naruto and Sakura since they are his students."

" Of course, expect a letter of update either tomorrow or the day after. "

"Sure, now leave I'm really tired."

" Yeah, yeah. "

Orochimaru left Shikamru to his thoughts as he went back to his room. It was good that Orochimaru was sharing important information with him regarding a very talented jounin. He put all the letters in a neat pile by his bed so that his friends can go through them in the morning, and he also he has to give them to Lady Tsunade too.

Orochimaru returned to his base, a bit annoyed with Shikamaru's attitude. Shikamaru on the other hand couldn't care less as he went back to sleep with the his thoughts running around in his mind.

*Why would Sasuke want Kakashi ?*

It looked like he would have a lot of work on his hands and pressure too, not only because Kakashi has gone missing but because Sasuke happened to be soul bonded to Hidan. And this in it's self was a problem because Hidan hates Shikamaru's guts but Sasuke was never close to Shikamaru so this proved another problem for him. It would require a lot of planning to save Kakashi-sensei which would make Sakura and Naruto go against him.