91 - Oh boy(s)!

POV Simon

The wetness of his lips hasn't left mine when I feel a hand caressing my leg, moving from my knee cavity upwards to my inner thigh all the way up to my butt cheek and squeezing. Hard. "Aaah!"

O-ow... "What did you call us, Pup?"

Oh fuck! The humiliation...

They overheard Tyler ... I'll bet it was his intention... knowing the feeling of unease that would set in my stomach and the tantalizing feeling, of my nerves perking up, manifesting all over my skin.

The fucking bastard putting me at a disadvantage like that.

"Answer us Pup!" The commanding tone from behind me fills the air and a hand swats harshly over my still burning butt cheeks from the earlier abusive spanking.

I whimper, a tear forming already in the corner of my eye, but God did it feel good.

Fabric rustles, and I hear something slipping through the fabric... Oh no he can't be serious?

Swat!

"Aaaah Fuuuuck!" I cry out loudly. The tears dropping but I'm rock hard, my rod throbbing.

"Answer the question! Or next time I'll make sure my belt hits you where you'll see stars for a week." An angry growl from behind me followed by a chuckle from the front... "Oh please keep silent, I love to see you squirm."

We haven't even started yet, I don't want to anger them to much... who knows what they'll do to me, they're much more experienced in this ... this ... euh scene!

My eyes closed, I sigh, humiliation making me hang my head "Styles is the fallen angle, Callum is the viking vampire and Petee is the elf."

"Waw Pup that wasn't so hard was it, I like it... hell I'll even use it. Seems overly fitting for us don't you agree?" The question clearly not addressed to me.

"Yeah, but I swear I'm going to dye my hair someday, I'm always seen as Scandinavian or and Irish leprechaun. Thank God Pup you've chosen the lesser evil." Callum says and Styles is laughing at him, getting a growl in return.

"So, our little toy for the evening thinks were hot, don't you Pup?"

"Y-yes!" He has to drag the humiliation out doesn't he. My cock twitching again.

"You're a naughty, dirty little Pup, aren't you?" He drawls.

Hands massaging my inner thigh, going closer and closer to my warm needy hole.

"Y-yes, I'm Tyler's needy little Pup!" I'm not lying and a throaty moan rumbles inside me, underlining my words. The torturous soft caresses never ceasing.

"Oh, but Pup that's where you're wrong..." His voice incredibly low. So, fucking sexy. A tremble goes through me, I can't hold it back. Am so weak when it comes to beautiful boys.

I feel the splayed fingers on my cheeks squeezing hard in response and loud moan tumbles off my lips.

My uncontrolled noises make them chuckle, clearly aware of the effect they have on me.

Fuck! So embarrassing.

"See in this instant, you are mine and Callum's little toy! I'm going to love hearing you scream my name!" Styles continues.

O-oh, fuck me, am I going to like this?

A finger slides in between my cheeks searching and finding my puckering hole.

"Aaaah!" I'm still sensitive and his rhythmic massaging, switching pressure ... "Oh, fuck yes! Pretty please. Fuck me!"

God! Way to go Simon, embarrass yourself a little more why don't you!