The Battle of the Miraculous - Miracle Queen...?

Lila POV
I saw it on the news. The mayor and his wife, they've been akumatized. But I already knew those stupid heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, would defeat them with ease, so what's there to be excited about? But I didn't expect my excitement to suddenly skyrocket in a few seconds.

When I looked up it flew right by me, an akuma. It must have slipped through the blinds. Hawkmoth needs me for his big plans again. Heart Hunter was a distraction! I tried to reach out and grab it, but it pulled away from me and made its way towards my door. It wants me to follow it...How could I say no? Mom is at work still so I could leave the apartment without making something up.

Letting the little butterfly lead the way, I followed it all the way up to the roof. And there he was, looking out onto the streets of Paris, capturing the akuma again in his staff so it wouldn't float away. "Hawkmoth"

"Lila Rossi" He called me by full name, turning to me with a small look of displeasure, but I could tell it wasn't aimed towards me. "Forgive me for not coming sooner. I went to seek partnership with Ms. Bourgeois, but she was...less than willing"

"Shows you right for trusting Chloé" I growled a bit. Even the mention of that name was enough to make me irritated. I could already hear her annoying voice in my head. But I decided to shake it off and gave the villain a smile. "But that's alright. Just give me the powers of Volpina again and I'll fix whatever she broke"

"Not this time" He chuckled darkly before pulling out something from his suit's inner pocket, a necklace fitted with the charm of a fox's tail at the front. I immediately knew what it was, The Fox Miraculous. "As a reward for your servitude, your powers will now be a reality"

I could feel the rush of excitement flow through me before I took the Miraculous from him and looked at it for a bit. "This is such an honor!...but...how does it work?" I asked, looking up at the villain with an eyebrow raised

"As soon as you wear the necklace, a small creature will appear called a Kwami. You'll have to gain its trust and ask for its name and transformation phrase. But I know you'll have no trouble with that" He knows me far too well. With a smirk and a nod, I turned and went behind the stairs. I'll need to give my best performance this time

Once I put on the necklace, it started to glow. A small glowing ball suddenly came out of it and flew around me. This is really it, a real Miraculous! When the light orb dimmed down, in its place was...a small Fox? I guess this is the 'Kwami' Hawkmoth meant. It looked at me and already looked somewhat confused before asking "Who are you?" I'd imagine he must've been expecting Rena Rouge, but that doesn't matter

"I'm Lila. It's nice to meet you but we don't have much time" I whispered and tried my best to look as distraught as I could. I walked over to peek from the stairs with the fool behind me so that we could both see Hawkmoth standing by the edge of the building.

"Hawkmoth!?" Immediately, the Kwami looked petrified. That's when I knew I had him.

"Shh!" I quieted them down while looking outside, just to make the moment more suspenseful. "Ladybug gave me this miraculous so that I would distract Hawkmoth with illusions, then she and Chat Noir will take him down while his back is turned! I could really use a Tutorial right now"

"Alright, just say 'Trixx, let's pounce' and we're good to go!" Trixx whispered into my ear. Finally, I'll have REAL power

"Trixx, let's pounce!" I said with excitement, getting up and transforming into an actual fox hero...Or should I say villain? With a smirk to show off my victory, I walked over to Hawkmoth again with my hands out on both sides. "Well? How do I look?"

"Very authentic" Hawkmoth smirked as well before holding up his staff and unleashing the akuma once more. "But allow me give it our own special touch" he chuckled. I let the akuma take over my flute, giving Hawkmoth power over me for this moment. "Miracovolpa, a traitor lost her chance on this great opportunity. Let's show her what she's missing out on. I'm giving you the power to make your dreams a reality and rule over Paris! All I ask for in return is-"