Seventy Four

"THE NEXT BARRIER IS THE FALL! IF YOU FALL DOWN YOU'RE OUT!" 

Weiss had quite a lead thanks to her glyphs, deploying them to avoid turns to continue launching herself faster. The Fall was essentially an extremely large hole with rock rowers of various heights and widths connected by cables. Sighing softly, another glyph launched Weiss through the air, forming another to continue her flight as the air behind her continued to drop. 

Todoroki was performing well, but that did little to stop Weiss' boredom, especially since she didn't even have to adjust her current strategy. Forming glyphs on the top of several rock towers, Weiss landed perfectly, using them to launch herself across the large ditch. Hatsume's 'babies' should be useful for the insane tinker. The time Weiss spent with the pink haired girl wasn't for nothing, her eccentric tendencies aside. She managed to create several pieces of support equipment all while helping Weiss develop Dolt. Another shiver went down her spine. Mina and Hatsume meeting could spell the end for Weiss' mental health. 

Still, at least that wouldn't be as boring as these 'challenges'. Perhaps Weiss was being too unfair, she did train much longer than someone her physical age should have, and she had more experience when it came to using her aura and semblance in combat. 

"SCHNEE'S WAY FASTER THAN I EXPECTED, WE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE HER THE TROPHY AT THIS POINT. CAN TODOROKI USE HIS ICE TO SLIDE HIS WAY INTO VICTORY?" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the course somehow. 

"Stop picking favorites and announce correctly." Mr. Aizawa's bored voice followed. 

"DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB AND I WON'T TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOURS! ANYWAYS, BAKUGO BLASTED TETSU-" 

Weiss stopped paying attention to the screaming, and flew past a pair of signs. This part seemed even more disappointing, with the clear ground. There must've been something hidden for this to look that easy, which meant landing on the ground would be a bad idea. Thankfully, Weiss' glyphs meant she never even had to step foot on the muddy ground. She didn't even have to use time dilation. 

"-NEE'S OUR FIRST PLACE WINNER!" Present Mic's rather annoying shouting prevented Weiss from doing another internal monologue, his voice barely drowned out by the screams of the crowd. When had she crossed the finish line? She hadn't even noticed. Causing her glyphs to disappear with a dramatic wave of Dolt, to keep up appearances of course, Weiss landed elegantly, and gave the crowd a polite bow. 

Time to see how the rest of the class did. 

---------

"Miss Schnee's worth is going to rise." Blue eyes with bags underneath scanned the lone first year student waiting for the rest of the competitors to arrive. 

"While possible, there are still two more rounds to complete, if she throws a tantrum her worth could drop as easily as it could rise." Sharp red eyes stood next to the taller red blond. The second year business students were busy scribbling their notes into whatever notebook or tablet they were using. 

"So far she hasn't thrown one, and she's not particularly known for that. With her current popularity, Miss Schnee could be a top ten hero a few years after she graduates, if she manages to keep the public's attention. The head of her own agency with multiple branches even." The taller student pushed a few strands of blond hair to the side, preventing them from obscuring his view. 

"The public's attention is such a fickle creature, she would have to firmly establish herself between now and her third year." The dark haired girl fired back. 

"She's already being called Japan's Ice Princess, and her albums sell out as soon as they are released." He handed her a tablet, the screen showing the sales of multiple artist.