The Last Khetsun Woman

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Status: Ongoing

Author: Narda_NM 

Blurb: ✧For the glory of her clansmen, Didem is sent to the Imperial Palace to fight for the highly sought-after position of Magi after being expelled from the traditional marriage market and to only return victorious. Wanting to return to the life she once lived out in the grasslands, she instead comes across an infant boy with the mythical power to change reality as they know it. Knowing that this places them both in a dangerous position, she is led on a journey to go through lengths to change his and possibly even her own destiny as their fates intertwine.

✧Having grown up as an outsider, Remzi feels conflicted about returning to the imperial palace as the widely known abandoned prince. Whispers of far-off promises fuel him as he sets his eyes on revenge, and the throne. Remzi would do whatever it took to succeed but an obsession always tests his resolve as flames that have enraged his heart threaten to burn him the same. ✧A lonely being made of mana finds himself in between a power struggle and family feud. Aziz remembers nothing of his past or the reasons for him being so drawn to the ruling dynasty. Cunning and manipulative like most Djinn of the legends, Aziz soon learns and tries to find answers on a cruse that threats to destroy the imperial family and even himself.