"No, you're not. I wanted to stay here my own--" Inyeop was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. He looked away from Jimin to find his phone and when he looked at it, he sighed. "It's my company, I have to answer. I'll be back." He said, walking out of the living room and Jimin nodded.

The younger boy brought his attention back to the television, humming to an ad song. A few more seconds had passed and he found himself thinking about a few days ago.

-

Jimin left the hospital after exactly two days like the doctor said. He and Inyeop went back to the hotel they were in. It has already been three days since he had left, and he feels much better already. He and Inyeop spoke about the situation with the members, Jimin kept insisting he's weak and won't be able to ever look at their faces. Luckily inyeop was there to prove him otherwise. He kept comforting him about how it's normal to be sensitive to a situation like this and that he'll get over it. He even helped the younger with his anxiety attacks, he taught him how to balance his breaths. So, so far it has been great. He'd like to think that he will be okay with seeing bts anytime soon. He'd became stronger, thanks to Inyeop, and somehow, a little confident.

-

Jimin smiled thinking about that. Maybe it wasn't a really funny situation to think about and smile, but he was happy Inyeop was there to make it thousand times better.

Speaking of, Inyeop came back to the living room jogging, a suspicious smile on his face. Jimin laughed at how cute he looked right now. "So, how's everything?" He asked, positioning his body towards the older who was now sitting beside Jimin again.

"So, the company wants me to be back at the end of the week." Inyeop's smiled got even bigger and Jimin giggled. "What else? This smile seems suspicious." The younger asked.

"Well, they were looking for an actor, a new face, someone who never acted before yet still is good at it..." Inyeop trailed off.

"And..?" Jimin squinted his eyes, kinda expecting the rest.

"And so I might've told them about you-"

"Yeah no, forget it." Jimin interrupted.

"B-But, why?" He older whined. "You realize you'll be in America, with me. That's literally everyone's dream." Inyeop added, scoffing and rolling his eyes.

Jimin sighed, maybe he hadn't gave this enough thought. "But I'm not even good at acting."

"Jimin, you're an idol. You're better at acting that actors themselves. You have to pretend everyday that you enjoy your life and that you're the happiest person under the best company. Not to mention you have to act cute and do ayego all the time. And yet you still say you're not good at acting?" The older spoke a little fast, sorta mad.

Jimin chuckled. "Ayo, chill. Okay, I'll give it some thought." He said and the older nodded, approvingly.

Inyeop wanted to say something but he was cut off by Jimin's phone ringing this time.

"It's BangPD." Jimin hesitated before answering.

"Answer it." The older reassured.

So the younger took a deep breath before tapping the accept button and then the speaker.

"Yeoboseyo?"