🌻DAFFODIL

'  Emotions are drilled from experience, and people learn to accept them.'

How will one respond when emotions pile up and never had been given the chance to be let out, even burst for once?

Emotions are no mere sensations we felt before, during, and after a certain circumstance. It is a part of us that we carry for the longest of lifetime we were given. A fraction that no one can't take but is easily multipled by some.

If not, one would say that emotions are what and who they are. For some lived based on their moods on days, their affection for the other, anger for a seen nemesis, or just plain peace during a moment.

Because, since the eons that humans lived on this place we call home, Earth, the emotions a human might feel intensified and solidified his notion of what is right.

We are our emotions.

They reflect as to who and what kind of person we are.

Nonetheless, one of which stood on his wish to erase the memories of the past – even the strongest of emotions that he felt, lived in agony. He shunned the world and its people of the privilege of getting to know who he truly is behind this thing called callousness.

Given the chance, he made progress. He started to eradicate memories of his once beloved, so as the very emotions that made him human. He did and almost had expunge everything yet they came. And along with their coming, changes happened and the inexplicable emotions he had forsaken had now had the chance of resurfacing.

Just because of his very flesh and blood, he felt and saw remnants of a certain platinum blonde. Yet it did not equate to the annoyance and anger he felt to a certain scarred lilly as she made everything impossible for him to forget.

How is it that she easily brought the things he so painstakingly   wanting none a speck of care – things he had forsaken. She brought his child under her wing, became her mother and completely changed the cycle of his life.

He hated it, yet in some aspect, he felt hope.

Hope of which he wouldn't learn the destination it would lead him. A false inclination that maybe, even for a fraction of minutes, he would feel free from the shackles that bound him.

Maybe...

" Y/n..." a cheery voice called as the given lady had her attention on a book.

Slowly she found her attention at ash grey orbs from a certain red head. With the same calm expression she always wore, she waited for the other to finish his statement before she could answer.

Though by listening to the knight in front of her, her mind wanders to the day he was made aware of the very secret she keeps. She dreaded for that time to be a dream where she would wake up and find everything as a monstrous disaster made by her fatigue conscious.

However, such hope was shattered as the reality of the situation had her in its grasp. Denying would only further the cause of her secret coming into the light hence, she did the unspeakable.

She never wanted for anyone to know. She had kept it for herself as to not worry others but here he is, always finding the chance to aid her.

The scarred lilly never wanted help, even when clearly she's the one that needed it most. She would strive to win over her monsters than drag people into her already messy and dangerous journey called life. She had lived with that. But how come? How come it was easy for certain individuals to mess with the plan she had? How come they showed her care, love, and friendships?

How come this man before her risks his time to aid a soul such as hers?

That she doesn't know.

Because after knowing what she has been suffering, Felix took it upon himself to accompany her during moments of vulnerability. He became her personal reminder to give her body a chance to rest, to take care of it. He became her confidant – her friend.