🌻LAVENDER (2)

Baffled, the scarred lilly paced ever so slowly behind Claude. She ventured into a place unknown as she followed Claude in silence.

Arriving, y/n couldn't help but to question the reality of the situation. The scenario must be of a dream as the events that continue to play are out of Claude's character.

They should be in the creepy, nerve-racking, cold dungeon for her punishment. However, Claude brought her in the Garnett Palace's garden.

" Sit down." came the cold order of Claude.

' What is happening here?'

Questioningly, y/n made her way to sit just across the figure of the tyrant ruler.

The once comfortable silence that transcended between the two in the room dissipate as the eerie feeling of dread transpire.

Beads of sweat form on the scarred lily's temples as Claude had not utter a word and so delicately sipped on his cup the maids brought earlier, as if everything held no matter.

Wary of his intentions, the scarred lilly made no attempts of emptying the cup as a memory of the past glitch her mind.

It was like this day. Bright rays of the sun greeted the Earth as well as the rythmic singing of natures best creatures. The greenery was what painted the memory and along with it a table on the center. There, two silhouette appeared. One of a pleasantly smiling lady, the other a stoic man. The scene continues to play yet came with it the rather pungent smell of metallic crimson. With widen orbs, the lady's orbs lay to the man who view her condition in mere apathy.

It was clear. It was this day that she experienced the second tragedy of living a circle of endless rebirth. It was this day that the Emperor who she love, view her like she's dust on the dirt floor. It terrified her, more so, it pained her.

" Is it not to your liking?" a cold inquiry snapped y/n out of her memory lane.

" Apologies, Your Majesty, but I prefer not to drink tea." y/n bowed slightly as the Emperor view her.

None came an answer.

How can she drink such thing when it brought her death in her last life?

Even the mere thought of tea brings forth a cold touch to her spine, making her shiver.

Albeit, the tea session continued as silence hugged both beings. The only thing that sounded was the utensils that clink in their movements.

It was peace in a sense. Both beings love the company of silence and it is with silence that they found solace in the gravity of work and life. None of them knew this, however, they seem to enjoy this little tranquility.

For a few days, the scene continued to play as Claude would summon the scarred lilly- much to her dismay. The punishment that should have occurred, never happened and she felt relieve at that.

However, with Claude summoning her over and over again, it seems to it that she would prefer he punish her than sit around for hours, sipping tea, with him as a company.

And again, here she goes. Sitting silently across from Claude who sipped his tea with a far off look in his eyes. Never once y/n questioned her mind to what Claude could be thinking. It was less her business to poke her nose in unwanted places. That is why, she intelligently brought a book with her, knowing that today seems to stretch longer than before.

Silently, y/n flipped the books page as to not disturb the tranquility Claude might be feeling. Emperor's tend to perk up even at the slightest noise or movement, that is why, as much as she can, the scarred lilly moved discreetly.