🌻CANDYTUFT

Two years have gone by in a whisk and everything seems to be flowing normally. The Ruby Palace is now more livelier with the little princess growing as each day passes. The aura of positivity lingers in every nook and cranny of the palace and everyone bask in its warmth.

Everything is at peace, yet life is a sucker for problems that it often shove people with hurdles uninvited. It say to strengthen a person and his/her bond with the other but it sometimes break people, quite literally.

Albeit, the scarred lilly, Y/N, indulge herself in the moment of bliss with the people she learned to care for. Even though the lady had conform herself into acting that she should not deeply be attached to these people with the future determinedly laid upon her, the warmth and serenity these people give her outweigh such notion with her feelings towards them being true, especially with a certain blonde princess.

" Mama!"

A five year old Athanasia exclaimed. Running towards the lady who indulge herself in reading.

" What did I tell you about running?" The scarred lilly reprimand the little princess upon hugging her.

" Not to run or I might trip and fall." Little Athanasia lowly said with head hung low.

" And what did you do?"

" I ran."

" That's right. You have to be careful, Athy. There are people who worry about your safety, alright?"

Little Athanasia nodded which earned a smile from the scarred lilly.

" Now, cheer up." Y/N stated whilst kissing Athanasia's forehead.

" Yes! " Athanasia enthusiastically said.

The fast change in emotion made the scarred lilly question the mentality of the child, nevertheless, she shrugged it off.

" Now, what are you so excited about?"

" Ahh! Mama, can I play in the garden today?" Athanasia asked with her famous puppy eyes.

The scarred lilly, unable to disagree nodded her head which earned an enthusiastic squel from the little princess. Such act warmed the heart ofthe lady which had long been in pain.

" Just be careful, alright? And let Anne come with you since Lily has something to do."

" Okay."

Little Athanasia then kissed the scarred lilly's cheeks as an act of love and scurried to play but not before her Mama uttered something that made her spine shiver.

" And what did I and Lily said about eating chocolates? " Y/N inquired whilst narrowing her eyes to look stern.

" Ehehe..."

" Don't smile at me, young lady."

" I'm sorry, Mama."

" It's alright. Now go play. Just be careful alright."

" Yes, Mama. Bye bye!" Athanasia waved, earning a smile from the scarred lilly.

Little did both of them know, their peaceful days are coming to a halt as a certain someone make an appearance, once again, in their lives.

Time had flowed freely as a certain scarred lilly notice that the firmament started to paint itself with a soft hue of red, orange and yellow. The coming of a night is being welcomed by the earth through the signals above. It should have been a tranquil afternoon, if not for the absence of a certain blonde princess.