🌻PINK ROSE

' The soothing wind of dubious spring blew as hair fluttered along with its rythmic breeze. Orbs akin to that of gold and hazel stared mindlessly to one another.'

What would you do when the past that you wanted to run away from, instead of letting you be, had been in constant flaunting of the trauma and insignificant emotion that throttle one's forsaken living?

That instead of learning from it, you ran.

Life is an unsteady phase where it allows one to feel certain emotion, challenge him to different circumstances, and heavily bombard with questions unanswered.

How beguiling!

That life is a mysterious puzzle piece many had failed to assemble. Its complexity blurred the facile way of how it work and is to be done. It became a challenge many wish to be a dream as it crushed and trampled upon their poor and mindless self.

" Cauis..." the scarred lilly muttered as she view the familiar hazel orbs in front of her.

His raven hair that dangle on his forehead and defined his facial perfectly swayed as a seemingly paid wind fluttered. His coffee colored skin that shine under the beaming afternoon glow. He looked pleasant to the eyes.

His well toned body covered by layers of shirt and armor showed the authority he bear. But most importantly, his aura radiates confidence.

He, who will further complicate the story of which this individuals live upon.

" y/n..." the ravenette muttered as his once stoic expression turned soft as his orbs laid upon the lady at front.

His voice flowed gently as the memories of the past played his mind like a broken cassette tape. All the felicity, grievance, and comfort that occured as the years went by while they somewhat live at a constant moment, grazes softly unto their core. It drilled the endless emotion that they bury upon the divergence of their own islands.

The memory of the past was what they held as the years continue to flutter with each of them living - not knowing of the pains the other suffered. The endless monsters that ate every bits of emotion and sanity. The silent scream that left unheard as it was a strenuous act of being voiced.

Their reunion was one they never dream of feeling. This moment of this year of this very hour in this very minute with every second on this very astounding splendor.

Hence, the very picture of contact from the two individual is of no surprise. They relish on the feeling of seeing the other as the years caused a major factor of this emotion they so call as longing. If not enough, she so wish to shed waters as this is one she needed the most. The scarred lilly had suffered so much more that even the simplest of gestures caused the valved of her eyes to almost be let off and the calming feeling of euphoria hits her very soul.

" How have you been, My Lady?" a question erupted though y/n answered by tightening her grip on the male's cape. Yet even with such, the ravenette knew of what it meant that all he could do was smile.

It was him.

Caius Sirce Vernon, commander of Claude's elite knight and the known Black Knight of Obelia. He had gone unto war and received numerous feat as his strength and mana combined is on par with Claude's trusted knight and aide, Felix.

Though before establishing a higher position in the military, Cauis was once, however always wants, a knight from the House of Bluemont. And it is of no surprise that the scarred lilly is radiating felicity of the moment as said man is not just her once personal knight, but was her friend and companion through the years.