🌻 PANSY

The breathtaking scene where all  look in ravish and owned the kingdom above has taken two individuals in a cycle which they will long to have.

It has been a few months since that situation happened and almost as if he's not crumpled in his duties, Claude has found time to appreciate the sunset of which the scarred lilly described to be beautiful.

It was surprising, actually. The next day y/n has gone to the clock tower, again. She wanted peace in the everyday cycle she has to live and to her astonishment, the Emperor of Obelia is silently viewing the setting sun.

Maybe he found the setting sun interesting or maybe it was the idea of which it being beautiful that had piqued his interest.

That y/n doesn't know.

It actually doesn't fit Claude's character to pay any mind of what she has said nor was he the type to view the sun nor appreciate it.

Claude is just Claude. He's pretty emotionless and has most of his time glared to people. He's the very personification of a cold iceberg.

Added to it, that the said man has bath in the blood of many and is a character of his that mostly defines him – for others, that is.

Nevertheless, the scarred lilly's life continued. It became even more interesting now that Claude has interacted with them.

" You should visit his Majesty today, Your highness." Felix's enthusiastic voice claimed the room.

Both mother and daughter, along with Lillian and Anne are in the Princess' room.

" His Majesty is a busy person, Sir Felix. It's best to not disturb him." y/n stated.

" Mama's right! We should not disturb Papa." Athy agreed as she jump on her mother's lap.

" Careful, Athy." y/n reprimand which the latter grinned.

" But...His Mjesty would be happy to see you, Princess. " Felix pushed.

" Don't you wanna see His Majesty, Princess? " Felix cooed as he made his signature puppy eyes.

Looking at him, Felix looked a lot like a cute puppy with imaginary droopy ears and an expecting wagging tails. And that is a shot Athanasia couldn't dodge. That is why she relented.

" Fine! "She said as she pout.

" But Mama should come with me!" She declared which caused the scarred lilly to flinch.

" Uh-... " y/n trailed, failing to find the words of excuse.

" Apologies, Your Highness, but Miss has something important she needed to do." Anne chimed as she saw the awkward figure of her lady.

" Then I won't go. I want to be with Mama!" Athy pronounce.

" You really love your Mama, no? " Lillian queried with a smile.

" Of course. " Athy replied without hesitation.

The others chuckled at this whilst it made y/n to blush. The sudden statement had her heart pulsate harder than before and an adoring golden orbs was what painted her facial.

" I am delighted to hear that, my lovely sunshine." y/n said.

" Princess..." Felix trailed as he once again put on his killer puppy eyes.

' Urgh! Felix don't give me that look! It's blinding!'

Athanasia thought as Felix continued to lean to her, persuading her to relent.

" Okay, okay! You win. " Athy relented begrudgingly which caused Felix to almost bounce in elation.

While all of this is happening, Claude, on the other hand, is situated in his room– on his couch to be exact. His duties and paperworks keep on coming that relaxation and rest became a distant memory he once wish to seek.