Humans and Other Humans

Start from the beginning

Jack ran a hand through his hair. "Oh shoot, sorry (y/n) i completely forgot to bring you something," he apologized. He genuinely look terrified. Scared how you were going to react.

You took a deep breath to calm the anger that was rising. "You better have a good explanation," you snapped with a growl in your throat.

"What did I tell you? Grumpy unless fed," Arcee muttered and you shot her a short growl.

"There's this girl, Sierra, she asked me for a ride and some things were said and Vince challenged me to a race," he mumbled, trying to word how to explain the concept of liking someone to you.

"I still don't get it," you scoffed.

"You know," Jack tried prompting.

"Anti-social killing machine from an almost extinct predatory race and another planet, you're going to have to explain it," you demanded blandly.

Jack ran a hand through his hair as he made eye contact with you, he hoped you were joking but judging by your sharp gaze, you weren't. "I like her more than a friend and am trying to impress her so that she may like me back," he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Humans are so confusing," you huffed as you stood up, "I'll excuse you just this once," you scoffed. As you stalked back out of the base. The sun would set soon and a certain red Decepticon loved street races.

Jack didn't know how he had gotten roped into another race but he did and Arcee was not pleased

Jack didn't know how he had gotten roped into another race but he did and Arcee was not pleased. He had also forgotten to bring (y/n) some food but thankfully for him she was on an extended hunting trip.

But it had him thinking. He didn't know how he would act if his entire race was wiped out, if the only thing he had ever known was battle and anger. He was starting to see (y/n)'s point of things.

"Raf? Is there any way I could borrow Bumblebee for an hour?" Jack asked.

"Jack you know racing is against the rules, what if Optimus found out?" Raf said.

Bumblebee and Jack sighed.

"But Raf, he's got to get the girl," Miko argued, Raf raised an eyebrow, "and beat the bully."

"Heh, (y/n) basically gets away with murder, her favourite saying is 'what Optimus doesn't know won't hurt him," Bulkhead chimed in.

"Well..."

"Come on Raf, just this once?" Jack asked holding up a single finger.

Jack and Bumblebee had driven to the meeting place for the drag race. Jack glanced out the window, he could have sworn he saw (y/n), her beast form sitting in the shadows and glowing eyes staring out menacingly.

Bee pulled up directly beside Vince and rolled down the window. Vince scowled at Jack. "Bike's in the shop," Jack explained snappily as he focused on the road. He looked up to the edge of the water way they were in. He could have sworn he spotted (y/n) again but as soon as the shadow appeared it disappeared.