AniDita goes to Shimla

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: Leave it, I am sorry. I don't want the coat.

He left the room.

Bondita went back to her bed and started scrolling her phone.

She looks at the gallery which has lots of photos of ARC being in meetings, office, parties.

Bondita: How good you cheated us.

She selected the photos and was about to delete it. But suddenly her imagination appeared before her.

Imagination: Stop it!

Bondita: Now why you are here? I am not in confusion. You go from here.

Imagination: You are in confusion only! Confusions blind folded you. That's why you are leaning on one side without enquiring the other side.

Bondita: What? Whom should I enquire?

Imagination: ARC only! You should ask his side too. Without knowing anything why you are angry on him?

Bondita: Well, if you are here to support him then please get lost.

Imagination: I am your own imagination. You can't send me out until you stop thinking.

Bondita tries stop thinking but couldn't.

Imagination laughed at her.

Bondita: Stop laughing!

Imagination: See, Bondita. Just answer my questions.

Bondita: What?

Imagination: You are thinking that ARC really misbehaved with Chandini right? You are thinking that he is culprit, right?

Bondita nods yes.

Imagination: Close your eyes.

Bondita: Why?

Imagination: Arey, do it.

Bondita closed her eyes.

Imagination: If ARC is really a molester then why would he save you from all dangers? Why would he cover with his own coat after knowing that your dress was torn? You and him was alone in the haveli. You mistook him and threw your shawl away. If he had really bad intentions then he would have used that chance. But he didn't why?

Bondita's eyes filled with tears.

Imagination: If he is really bad then why would he cancel all his important meetings and came in search of you? He didn't even scolded you for diverting the case. Many time, in many aspects he saved you from danger. But you? You broken his heart by harsh words. He gave you the space in his house, even though you are his PA, he respected you.

Tears sheds from Bondita's eyes.

Imagination: Whenever you cried he made you happy, whenever he cried you made him happy but today? Both are crying no one is here to console you both. What happened to your unnamed relationship? By hearing to a stranger why you are hurting him?

Bondita opened her eyes, her imagination vanished.

She realised her mistakes and cries. She wanted apologise from Anirudh.

She looks outside the window, Anirudh is ready in his car.

Bondita: I have to ask sorry to him. Before that I should know whether chandini is wrong or he is wrong. I should go with him to Shimla.

She packed her luggages. She saw Anirudh's coat inside her cupboard and blames herself for mistaking him.

She took that coat along with her and rushed to yard.

Anirudh was about to leave, he is very near to gates.

Bondita: Sir, wait!!

Anirudh jerked and stopped his car.

Bondita rushed to car and sat beside him. Anirudh is confused.

Bondita: I am also coming with you to Shimla.

Anirudh: It's okay, Bondita. You take rest.

Bondita: No, I am your personal assistant right? Then I will also come with you. I will not take leave unnecessarily.

Anirudh thinks: What happened to her?

He looks at her silently.

Bondita: I know the shortcut to Shimla. I will guide you. Come on, start the car.

Anirudh started the car and starts to drive.

~On the way~

Bondita switched on the music set.

Anirudh thinks: Why she is so weird now?

Romantic song played, Anirudh changed it.

Bondita: Why did you changed it?

Anirudh: You don't like it, right?

Bondita: But you like it na.

She changed the song again.

Anirudh is so confused by her sudden changes.

Bondita thinks: How will I ask sorry to him? Won't he get angry?

Anirudh is driving the car silently.

Bondita: Why you are so silent? Speak something.

Anirudh: What you want me to say?

Bondita: About your love!

Anirudh applied a sudden break. They both jerked.

Anirudh: Sorry, i...i... didn't noticed the speed breaker. What you was saying?

Bondita: You love to hear romantic songs. Whenever I switch on your music set it plays this genre songs only. That's why I am asking you to tell about your love. I know you are my boss and I am your employee but beyond that we have a relationship.

Anirudh looks at her.

Bondita: Friends!! We both are behaving as a good friend. Whenever I cry, you wiped my tears. Whenever you cried, I wiped your tears. You have fought for me, I too have fought for you, Like friends!

Anirudh smiled.

Bondita: Why can't we be a good sakha and sakhi?

Anirudh thinks: Why can't we become husband and wife?

Bondita: Actually you are so lucky to have me as your friend. I never become friend to someone this much easier. My maa says, everyone will stand in a queue to become my friend.

Anirudh: Oh Madam, please! Keep quite for a while.

He blushed but hides it, they continued their journey.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️