SURPRISE PRINCESSES!

It was a while after the bootcamp and class 1A really didn't pull any pranks on the teachers anymore. They knew too well what hell looked like and none of them wanted to go back besides Bakugo. He had a personal reason to go back.

Too bad that none of them were ready for what was about to happen.

Aizawa: *sigh* I am happy to announce we have a new assistant teacher for the hero courses.

Katsuki: They better not be weak.

Denki: Is it a woman?!

Mina: Please let them be cute!

Hagakure: Mina student teacher relationships aren't legal.

Mina: What is their age? Are they like us?

Iida: I don't know but it would be highly unlikely for that to happen.

As they started to bombard poor Aizawa with question, the familiar sound of heavy boots started to hall down the hallway as the door was still open. They all knew whos that were but still hoped for their mind to just be too traumatized for this to be real.

Katsuki: Oh it's SIR~~!

Jirou: Bakugou, we don't care if you're gay just tell us what's with you and sir!

It was that moment that Izuku came in in his military costume fully armed with a sniper rifle on his back as well as daggers and throwing knives around his waist.

Izuku: Missed me, princesses?!

Katsuki: Hi~ Sir~

Iida: Oh my god.

Kirishima: OH HELL NAH! BRO NOT YOU!

Izuku: Yes me! I see you haven't changed at all.

Jirou: Is no one concerned about Bakugou right now?! He's melting in his chair!

Mina: Whatever, he's been like this since the first time he met sir! I'm more concerned about my head!

Izuku: Oh don't mind that Dandelion being a special Dandelion as always, trying to get some fucking attention.

Katsuki: I shall confirm nor deny that statement.

Kirishima: If I said that I'd be dead, teach me your ways!

Aizawa: Calm down everyone. *sigh* He will be our new assistant teacher for every other week for now.

Izuku: And I shall all teach you well Princesses.

Katsuki: Can I be first!?

Momo: You simp, go drink some water dear, you need it.

Izuku: I think you mean a cold shower. On that thought, Todoroki get me an ice block right now. There is another one drolling which is disgusting.

Katsuki: I'm the furthest thing from thirsty an I'M NOT HORNY! I just like annoying you.

Izuku: A Pomeranian in heat with a chihuahua attitude. Meet me at ground betta in 10.

Katsuki: I'm telling my mom.

Izuku: Who said, I don't have a waver signed by her which allows me to do everything I want to you?! Huh?

Just like that Izuku pulled up 20 papers from each and every kid in class 1A. Their parents' sign was clearly visible on them and allowed him to train them as he pleases. After all he was the number 1 strategist and best quirk analyser in Japan.

Izuku: Now move your asses bitches!

Katsuki: But Sir~

Izuku: You need some fucking special training dog?

Katsuki: Yes.

Denki: Damn, no hesitation

Izuku: Too bad that you will have to wait till the end. Now everyone move before I start getting my weapons out and chase you down there.

Katsuki: Damnit.

Mineta: You're weird whenever sir is around.

Aizawa: *sigh* Ama inform RG in case something happens.

Izuku: Oh no need for that. I will watch them personally.

Just like that the heroes in training hurried to the gym as they knew how hard training could get if they wouldn't listen to him. Aizawa was once again left speechless and Bakugo, well he forced Midoriya to pick him up Princess style and carry him down the hallway to the gym. All in all the class go each one exercise for the rest of the hours but Bakugo, he got some special training where Midoriya was deliberately making this horny dog a lot more hornier by touching some very sensitive parts when no one could see them.

This was how UA found themselves a solution no one will forget this easy again.

~END~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you all enjoyed this too and laughed as much as we authors did XD

I am still wheezing.