Good morning princesses!

The next day Izuku came in at 0400 sharp into the room and found half of class 1A awake while also a fourth of them still in their pj's and the other fourth still sleeping. Of course the red head, that pink skinned girl, the pikachu and another guy were sleeping.

Izuku: Ah I was hoping for that exactly to happen.

This was all he said before walking towards them with basically a bucket of ice water. Within seconds he threw it at avery single one of them. He had two buckets and 4 people to wake each one got half of the loud and the first two got ice to top it off.

Izuku: Good morning princess! Time to wake up!

The other ones in class 1A could only watch what this strategist was doing without anything to say.

Katsuki: HAHHAHAH! I told to you get up but NOOO, I need sleep~

Izuku: Hey! Dandelion is this funny to you?

Katsuki: No. Sir~

Izuku: You think I am a joke now?

Katsuki: I don't know Sir, Are you?

Jirou: Umm, Bakugou, I think you should stop...

Izuku: I don't know but I know that scrubbing the toilets will enlighten you. Come to my office and pick the toothbrush up.

Katsuki: Whatever you say.

Izuku: It's YES SIR, you damn Dandelion!

Katsuki(Holding back laughter): Yes. Sir!

Izuku(grining): Good. Now for thosw who managed to wake up you will do the following, laundry duty for all of you. The ones in PJ's you will be doing pushups outside till you can't feel your arms anymore and in your Princesses in PJ, you get special treatment as you need your beauty sleep.

Katsuki(Silently wheezing): Good luck guys! Sir, shall I go choose a color? DO you have any pink ones?

Izuku: I see you like scrubbing toilets a lot. Let's do the whole bathroom then.

Katsuki: Yes sir!

Izuku: Princesses, you will be out in the grass looking for this!

He pulled out a rice corn and told them there would be a sack of it but they had to fill the sack first and the most cruel thing was it were exactly 10.000 rice corns they had to find in the field.

Izuku: Any more questions?

Katsuki: I do!

Izuku: Speak Cadet!

Katsuki(Grinning): Do I have to get on my hands and knees while I scrub the bathrooms?

Izuku: You will scrub it till you can lick and drink from it Cadet. Of course you will be like a dog crawling around you damn Pomeranian. Any more questions?

Katsuki: Only if you watch me! Sir.

Izuku: I will be watching over you all, lots. Don't think you will get special treatment? I have eyes and ears everywhere. I know what you did to the teachers at UA.

Mineta: Bakugou are you mental?!

Katsuki: No, I have toilets to clean, bye!

Izuku: Take an example and off you all go! Now march!

Uraraka: What about breakfast?!

Izuku: Are you that weak, kirby? Look at your fat cheeks, you can get used to some hours without food squirrel girl! Anything else?

Hagakure: Sir! I would like to help Katsuki sir!

Izuku: Oh you wanna scrub the toilets and the bathrooms? Be my guest. Go to the west wing. The whole building is yours to scrub clean.

Hagakure: Mh. yes Sir!

Izuku: If that is all then get moving Princesses!