Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠

Start from the beginning

He said smiling at her to which she smiled blishingly.

The drinks were given to everyone as the discussion for Adharv's wedding was started. While everyone was busy in the discussion two souls were lost...  They didn't paid even a 0.1% attention as their gazes were locked with eachother and about their minds and hearts they were busy thinking what was happening and feeling what was starting up.

..🎶🎶🎶..

Shravani looked at Mihir who was already staring at her... For the first time she was feeling nervous but the strange this was she wanted this nervousness to be there. She wanted him to stare.

....

Betahasha tu.. yaad aata hai
Jaane kya hona hai tere mere darmiyaan

Mihir stood in the balcony looking at the moon as he could see her beautiful face popping in it and he smiled amused standing straight to look at it carefully when it just vanished and he chuckled hitting his forehead at his sillyness.

Mujhse hi mujhko.. tu churata hai
Jaane kya hona hai tere mere darmiyaan

Here Shravani sat on her swing near the balcony lost thinking about the moments she had with Mihir in the past few days and an automatic smile came on her face as she touched the cheek where he kissed.

Ishqe.. di lat tadpaave
Dil na lage.. jab dil lag jaave (x2)

Mihir looked carefully at the moon only to see her smiling face again as he laughed thinking he has gone crazy.

While Shravani who was holding her cheeks from long looked at her reflection in the mirror and looked away looking at the heating red cheeks of hers knowing it's all his effects.

...

Kyun chaand se ho jode umeedein
Ik doosre se, aa roshni lein

As Mihir sat on his bed thinking to write his next composition his eyes fell back on the moon and he sighed smilingly as he started penning down  while smiling with her thoughts in his mind.

Kyun hum alag yun lete hain saansein
Ik saans mein hi aa dono jee lein

As Shravani sat in the garden of her mansion she felt sad in his absence. She was missing him and was looking at his picture in her phone but didn't dared to call him thinking he would tease the hell out of her. Frowning she kept the phone aside and looked at the grass.

Aise mile phir naa ho judaa

When suddenly her chin was touched and she was made to look up only to find Mihir smiling at her.

Ishqe di lat tadpaave
Dil na lage.. jab dil lag jaave (x2)

Before she could even touch him he vanished. She got up looking here and there searching for him only to realise that she was fantasizing. She smacked her forehead and looked at the moon smiling shaking her head at her foolishness.