Epilogue

2 years later:
"Jonathan we are going to be late again," Thomas yelled down the hallway.

They had since moved into the city where Jonathan was going back to college to study to be a software designer and Thomas had become manager of his very own Teen Scene store.

They arrived at the parking lot that divided the college from the shopping complex.

"I'll see you later, baby," Jonathan said to Thomas as he gave him a kiss goodbye.

"Bye, Jonathan," Thomas called after they got out of the truck.

Caroline had since been out cast from their lives. In fact the last time they heard of her was when Thomas was explaining everything to Jonathan. For all they knew, she could be dead; Better for Jonathan.

Thomas still secretly kept in touch with her. She had landed herself in prison for attempted murder of one of her roommates back home. she was sentenced to 10 years without parole 4 years ago. this meant she still had about 6 years to go.

About the Mkayla and Angel characters, they had moved coincidently moved into the two apartments on either side of Thomas and Jonathan's apartment.

Jonathan and Thomas had become great friends with the two of them. If the two boys were not out doing something together, they were usually with one of the two girls.

They had also met a girl named Tamara that lived across the hallway.

Everything seemed to be turning to the better for the two boys.

END BOOK 1