Chapter 20 - Friends From Foes

Timothy's POV

I was on my way to check up on cupcake since it was my turn only to see cupcake run past me at the speed of light. "Cupcake! Wait!" I managed to catch up to her since she stopped to catch her breath and she looked exhausted. "Cupcake, why were you in the Palace?" I asked. She flinched when she heard Damian's voice calling out to her, "Did demo..-" but when I turned around she was gone.

I glared over at demon. "What did you do to cupcake?" He shrugged and looked away innocently. I rolled my eyes and teleported to the mansion to find her bawling on Alya's shoulder. "Umm..is she..-" But she yelled at me, "WHERE'S THAT SON OF A B*TCH BROTHER OF YOURS?!?!?!?" If she's referring to Damian then he would be arriving soon. And speak of the devil and he appears...only to meet his demise.

"You F*cking Prick. Damian Wayne, What Did You Do To My Mari!?" she glared while grabbing onto his shirt. I sighed and followed Nino as he took cupcake up to her room. "So cupcake, mind telling us what this is about before Alya kills demon?" She looked away while a dark red blush across her cheeks. "It's...nothing... I-I just want to be left alone..." Nino and I left the room to see Alya and Damian transformed as lycans.

I honestly just wanted to leave but seeing as Nino was helping his girlfriend I technically didn't have a choice so I had to see to it that Damian doesn't do anything stupid... What a drag... I want coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's POV

Nino and Tim managed to separate me and the stupid Wayne child. Mari was literally bawling her eyes out on my shoulder. "Wayne.." I started as I glared at him, my hand in a fist. "Why was she crying?" He looked away, "I-I..I don't know..." I grit my teeth and cracked my knuckles. But something made me stop. There was that look of worry and sadness in his eyes, almost a bit of guilt. Maybe it wasn't my business..maybe Marinette was just scared of something and that doesn't necessarily mean something he did.

I sighed and fell back onto the chair. "Your relationship with Mari is none of my business but... If I see her crying again, it'll be on your head. You can go check on her..-" And he immediately dashed off but I grabbed his collar, "- AFTER she finishes taking a shower and eating her lunch." He pouted and I told Tim to escort him back to the Palace. Nino patted me on the head, "Well done, babe."
~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

Marinette sat with her knees close to her chest in the tub while blowing bubbles

Marinette sat with her knees close to her chest in the tub while blowing bubbles. I wasn't angry at Damian, I just..overreacted and I didn't want to go that fast. There's still a lot I don't know about him. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that...he can be overwhelming and..controlling and because he thinks he is a werewolf he could just march over me like if I'm a tiny little mouse.

She slouched back in the tub and sighed. Marinette got out the tub and grabbed her towel while looking at herself in the mirror. What does this wolf see in me..? She spotted the tattoo on her neck for the first time and she actually loved it. She walked out the bathroom and put on her clothes when the other kwamis came in. "Marinette, how are you feeling?" Tikki asked. Marinette smiled, "I'm okay Tikki. Though..I wanted to go somewhere today."