Ch 19

Esma's Pov
Day of the Ambush.

Currently it's 7:29, I've trained for hours and now I'm making sure we have all of the weapons we need for tonight.
" Esma" 
I turned to see who called my name.
Sophia.
I smile at her and Put my weapon down.
" Hey Sophia,what're you doing in the warehouse?"
She scoffs " Honey, did you know that this warehouse full of weapons was mine when I was younger?"
I look at her surprised.
She sits down and motions for me to sit down as well.
I do.
" How did you and Lorenzo meet?" I ask.
I mean I was always curious nobody told me how they met.
" Have you ever heard of  the name " il ladro notturno" or as In English the night thief?"
I nod my head " He was a thief who stole priceless paintings and jewelry,Gold,and diamonds. He earned Billions of dollars but he always donated big amounts of money"
She nods her head " Yeah, SHE did"
She?
" Esma I am il Ladro Notturno. I stole the moon diamond from Lorenzo and then he was supposed to Jill me but Lorenzo doesn't Kill women. But instead we fell in love. He protected me from his enemies and I protected him from mine"
I'm shocked that I'm standing in front of the night thief. 
Lorenzo and Sophia have a history that I would love learning about.
" What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant with the twins?" I asked her.
She sighs and thinks for a moment.
" Well I was sick for a while but I thought it was food poisoning and then when I was training for my next mission,I passed out. Then My brother helped me out to the hospital and we found out I was pregnant. I was I'm denial and I was thinking about having an abortion but when I saw them. I knew I couldn't do it. Then I told Lorenzo and he was ecstatic. He was happy but then when they were four Adenzia got kidnapped. He wasn't the same. He was more strict and more Stern on the kids, ''she explained.
I hugged her.
She hugs me back then she rests her hands on her pregnant stomach.
 " I missed so much" 
She nods " Yeah you did. But as long as you don't leave again like you did then you won't miss everything again"
" I wonder what he's going to look like," I say, referring to The baby in Sophia's stomach.
Leo Petrova.
" Maybe he'll look like me,Just how Allessandro looks but instead of black hair like him maybe Leo can have my White Hair"
I nod, that could be a cute ass baby.
I stare at her examining her looks for the baby.
White hair,White-blue eyes,like an angel.Tan golden skin,Straight hair, And full lips.
Then I thought about how Lorenzo looked.
Black  wavy hair,Purple eyes and his dark skin tone due to him being Mixed. 
( Adenzia,Selena,Alessandro and Baby Leo, they are Part Mixed,I thought I explained that in book one but then realized I didn't so now you know)
A nose that looks like it's been broken before.
Which I have no doubt it has.
And the same tattoo that every single Petrova has on their hand.
And I mean every Petrova has it.
Adenzia just got it.
Selena got it when she was sixteen. Allesandro is getting it soon.
And Lorenzo and Sophia have been nagging for me and Ryder to get it too.
We’ll get it of course.
" How did you and Ryder meet?" She asks me.
" Uh he was running from the cops,Adenzia and I hid him and then We started as friends. Then on my birthday he asked me out,We've been together ever since"
She smiles " Young love"
"Mom?" 
I turn my head.
Selena.
" Baby," Sophia says, getting up to hug her daughter.
Selena hugs her.
" Papa's looking for you," Selena says to her mother.
" Oh? Did he say what about?"
Selena shakes her head.
Sophia leaves the warehouse to go home.
" Hey!"Selena comes over and sits down next to me..
" Are you ready for tonight?" 
She nods " Yep,Also Layla is ecstatic right now"
" Why?"
" We'll other than Cole getting a house for them to live in for college,Leila says that Layla is a good hacker and they met" she says sucking her lollipop she now has in her mouth,
" And? How did she take it?" 
'" She nearly passed out"
“ In a good way or a bad way?” i ask,
“ I’m guessing in a good way, But Leila hacked the system and everythings going according to plan at the moment. And you should probably have an energy drink so you can get some energy”
I nod as I head to the Fridge in the warehouse.
Yes,We installed a fridge filled with drinks and a little food so the mafia members don't  get too thirsty.
Just because the emerald Pythons are the most powerful mafia in the US doesn't mean we're mean.
I grab an energy drink and I grab Selena one as well.
I toss it to her and she catches it with both hands.
“ Thanks”
I nod as I open the drink and take a big drink.
“ YO BITCHES” I hea Adezia yell.
The fuck got her in a good mood? Ohhhh,maybe marco gave her the chorizo.
And i'm not talking about the food,Wink,Wink.
“ How much Coffee did you have sis?” Selena asks her Twin.
“ About 7 cups”
My eyes widened.
Why the hell?
Ya know what not my business.
“ You’re a fucking dumb ass” Selena says to Adenzia.
Zia shrugs.
“ So the plan is in motion but i have to admit i have a bad feeling about tonight”
Oh no, the last time she had a bad feeling about a mission, she had a miscarrige and Ryder got shot.
“ I want you to stay here then” I tell her.
I can't afford to lose her, I know what it’s like to lose the love of your life but I don't EVER want to experience losing a sister. I couldn't handle it.
“ No, The hell? I'm not going to stay at home when you guys are risking your lives. I know what it's like to lose someone and I don't want to lose you guys, I’m going with you whether you like it or not. Because we all know I can be more crazier than you Es”
I open my mouth to argue but she holds up her hand, silencing me.
“ Fine but if the feeling gets worse then i want to you to leave”
She sighs, nodding knowing that i won't stop arguing.
Good.
In the next few minutes Marco, Cole, Layla,Becky,Akila,Jaxson,Hunter,Anastasia, and leila are in the warehouse 
“ So this is everyone going on the mission?”
Becky scoffs “ Were the most deadly assassins in the world, well besides Adenzia, she's the next mafia leader but, with all of us the Golds aka the Lions won't know they're dead, we’re quiet and we know how to kill fast”
Marrco nods “ Becky is right, We all know how to kill fast and were quiet, like mice, we know we won't get caught or get hurt, we’ll win this and I promise you now Esma were all going to survive”
How can he promise this? Is he psychic or something, you can't just predict the future.
“ Okay so we need to leave if we want to get in the Golds residence unnoticed” Akila says, getting guns and knifes.
I put knives and two guns on my holster.
And everyone does the same.
But Adenzia puts wraps on her hands.
She fights better with her hands then with guns and knives.
But she is good with them.
I wrap my hair up in a tight bum.
I know I'm going to fight Sasha and I’ve seen her fight before.
She pulls hair and the only person allowed to pull my hair is 1, Ryder and 2, My brush when I have knots in my hair.
I also put on a Mask so I can be unnoticable.
And so does everyone else.
Good, were ready.
It took a little while to get to the gold residence due to trying to stay on the downlow.
And safe to say nobody recognized us.
Now we're sneaking inside the golds residence.
But like Ryder said they were a few bodyguards.
And they were going on break in One…Two…Three….
And bam they leave and soon you cant see them and it's time for us to sneak in.
“ Guys, we need to split up now just how we planned” I say as I put in my ear piece and they do the same.
We leave our separate ways.
I make sure Nobody can see me and To my surprise.
The girl body guards are practically wearing the same thing as Me.
So yeah I’m going to go unnoticed.
The sun starts to set and I see Ryder,Sasha,Lucas and Jenny go to the back yard and I hear Lucas.
“ Ryder Garcia, You are like a son to me, and you're going to marry my daughter, You will take over the Lions mafia and take down the Emerald Pythons”
Yeah right asshole.
“ Esma?” Becky says through my earpiece.
“ Yeah?” I whisper.
“ So there were 50 bodyguards in total and we took care of 25 but I have a feeling that Lucas knows the plan because the rest are Hiding- Oh SHIT”
“ Becky? BECKY?” I shout concerned.
I hear gun shooting and I run towards it.
Loading my gun and I yell “ BECKY!!!! BECKY?” 
I see Becky in the hallway fighting two huge guys and I run as fast as i could and i hit one of the guys in the head with my gun.
Pistol whip bitch.nt learn that in 
I learned that shit when I was fourteen when i got my first gun, you don't learn that in rich environments but I did learn it in the downs.
But unfortunately i didn't hit him hard enough.
Because when he fell he got back up and hit me in my nose.
I stumbled back and I touched where I felt liquid run down my face.
Motherfucker-
He made me bleed!
I felt anger rising inside me and I punched him as hard as i could,
Making him fall on the ground and then I grabbed my knife and I slit his throat.
Having blood squirt everywhere.
I hear  Becky laugh.
I turned towards her to see her still laughing and her lip busted.
“ Perra Loca,”  She says.
I wipe my face with my shirt and I face Becky
“ Did I get all of the blood off?”
She nods.
“ Good now tell me what you were going to say, before this shit happens”
“ I think Lucas knows something because they're were supposed to be about 50 guards and we only found 25 of them. Well 27 because of these assholes”
“ What if, He had someone follow Ryder whenever he went for a “Drive” or the “Gym” and he found out he's been seeing me!?”
Fuck.
This is bad. 
Really really bad.
If he knows then this could be a trap.
And that means we could very well die.
“ Tell the others to be careful and continue the mission, But if you guys want to leave then you can. I’ll handle this by myself”
“ What? NO” Becky argues.
“ Becky, I wont jeperdise your guys lifes and Plus Lucas tormented me and sexually harrased me when I  used to work for him in his restaurant, He took the love of my life and he had people stalk me and mi Familia. I’m not going to leave and if you guys don't feel safe i’m begging you to leave”
Becky stood tall, “ No, You're my family too. And i dont leave my fucking family,Understand?”
I nodded.
“ Let’s go kill these Motherfuckers”
We head out and then we hear more gunshots and while we're headed over A guy hits me with his gun.
Bitch.
Ow this hurts but damn man you quick.
I rolled on my back and kicked him in his private part.
He yelped in pain and put mis hands by his groin.
Then i kicked his shins again and Becky grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled his neck back slitting his throat.
His blood went all over me.
Are you fucking kidding me!? That's gross Becky.
Becky helped me up and we ran towards the far side of the house.
I don't know how Lucas,Sasha,Jenny and Ryder didn't hear us.
I Mean All of us are using silencers on the guns, but his members aren't.
So I guess that could be it.
I see three more guys and I shoot them in the head, one by one.
U nod my head so Becky could go first.
Then we see Akila swing her sword around killing the guys.
Damn.
Where the fuck did she get a sword?
Then I look at the wall behind her, oh.
I think it's because the wall behind her is full of weapons?
Imma steal me a sword too.
I go where the weapons are and i grab one and then I toss Becky one as well.
“ Over there” a guy working for the lions say and 5 guys run towards us.
One tries to punch me but i dodge and i go behind him and stab him with the sword.
I take ou the sword and slice someones throat.
Thank god it wansnt one of the girls.
But Akila took down the big guy of them and Becky took down 2 of them.
good job girls.
“ So we took down a little more than 30” I say.
They nod and Jaxson says something to Akila in the ear piece.
“ So they took down the rest of them, it’s time to kill the Golds now, Esma”
I close my eyes for a minute.
This is all going to be over soon.
I can finally rest.