Ch 16

Esma’s Pov
I pulled out my gun drawing it to the person who said my name.
Then my eyes widen and a smile grows on my face.
I put my gun where it was and I hugged Akila.
" Where's Becky?" I questioned.
She flipped her Hot pink hair and pointed to Becky.
I first noticed her Bright Electric blue hair and her brown eyes.
Becky runs toward me and hugs me tightly.
" I missed you two," I say.
She pulled back and wiped the tear I had coming down my face.
I was happy I saw them.
They were there when I was grieving.
Every drink I had they were there to cut me off and make sure I was okay.
They treated me like family.
I was happy to see them.
" Where's Jaxon and Hunter?" I ask.
" There at Bar" Akila says.
God I missed her Russian accent. It reminds me of Svetlana from shameless.
Becky nods " Yeah they couldn't wait to be back here I'm new york. They Missed it"
" I missed them" I sat down on the couch.
" Where's Adenzia?" Akila asks.
" Probably at her and Marco's house"
" They live together?" Becky asks.
I nod " Kinda. She lives with her family half of the time andMarco the rest of the time."
" What about your old apartment you guys shared?"  
" Uh, I still have it. We have a lot of good memories there and I've been over there a lot lately" I say pouring myself a glass of wine.
" Aw. Drinking my wine collection?" Akila asks.
I roll my eyes at her " Like you drink it.you only Made a collection because you didn't want the wine cellular to go to waste"
" True, as long as you haven't touched my vodka then we're good. Understand?"
" Please I'm more of a Whiskey kinda gal,"
" Oh you're missing out" Becky says.
" I've seen you two Puta's drunk before and let's say never Again" I say, shivering from the memories.
" We weren't that bad" Akila says drinking Vodka
" You two bitches Beat the shit out of 6'3 men and you two have the audacity to say you two aren't bad"
Akila and Becky smile innocently.
" I mean we have 6'5 boyfriends and we're both assassins,you think we can't fight 6'3 men?" Akila eyes me.
" Girl, you have an ex-fighter, future mafia boss fiance and you can fight just as good as him. Don't pretend you can't fight a big ass man like us" Becky says.
I raise an eyebrow " True"
I KNOW I can fight a big ass man and win and walk away with only a few bruises.
I'm trained and I gotten into a few fights.
Okay well In the last 7 months a LOT of fights and a LOT of kills.
More than I would like to admit but I can't change it.
" I have a random idea" Becky Says.
" Hm?"  Akila mumbles.
" We have a girl's night. We'll invite Anastasia and Leila. Adenzia,Layla and  Selena. We could have lots of fun"
" I mean I have to meet Ryder but…" my voice trails off.
" He's with The boys," Becky says.
" Why didn't he tell me?"
" Jaxson is Very persuasive," Akila says.
" And Hunter can drink a lot so right now they're probably drunk and stoned" Becky says.
I sigh and then clap my hands " Fuck it I'm getting ready and ik going to look Sexy. Like Porn star Sexy then you guys are going to invite the girls and We already have tons of weed and tons of alcohol"
I run toward my room.
I took a shower did my makeup and got ready.
I smelled good,and looked good.
By the time I was out of the shower Layla and Selena were already here.
" Hey whores" I say.
" Damn girl you look hot," Layla says.
" No you do damn you gotta tell me where you got that Dress" 
" From me,Duh" Selena says.
I stare at her wide eyed.
She didn't straighten her hair.it was as curly as Adenzia’s.
" I know. I'm not going to straighten my hair no more,It been bad for my hair and it's been killing it and I'm doing routines for it to get healthy"
I smile.
" Where's-"
" They're coming," Akila says to me.
They already got some decorations up and the counter looked like a bar.
" So Adenzia is getting ready and she had Marco go with Cole so they can have a boys night and us a girls night"
" Let's hope they're not going to be too drunk,"
" Oh Jaxson is a party animal and Hunter can make you forget your name. Cole is wild drunk or sober and Marco and Ryder are lokey but I've never seen them drunk so I wouldn't know how they would act to be honest."  Akila says.
I stop for a moment.
" You okay?" Layla asks me.
" I've never seen Ryder nor Marco drunk now that you mention it,"
" Really!?" Becky asks, shocked.
I nod " Ryder drank but he never drank till he was wasted. He was buzzed but never drunk"
" BITCHHHHHH" I hear.
Is that-
Adenzia?
I saw her. She was happy and she looked good.
I ran and hugged her.
" Heyyy" 
" Oh my god it was like telling your dad that your going to prom. He was like 'Are you sure you wanna go,?' Over and over again like seriously,?"
" Marco?" I questioned.
She nods " God he always worries and over thinks"
I smile " At least he's not toxic and won't let you hang out with friends"
She nods again " True, but I wish he was less protective, like how he was when we barely started dating"
" Zia, I get why he's like that. You were shot and we thought you would have died. He's more protective because he doesn't want you to get hurt"
" Is that why he's like this right now?" She asks.
I nod " Yep"
" Oh girl this tastes good" I hear Becky moan as she continues to drink a blue drink.
Akila comes over to Adenzia and I and takes us to the living room as Becky continues to drink her blue drink.
" Seriously?' Akilia exclaimed.
" What?" Bekcy asked.
" Anastasia and Leila are too tired and don't feel like partying so they'll talk to us tomorrow"
" Damn that sucks" I say.
Layla stares In shock.
" What? You okay?" I Selena asks her
" Leila Gray was supposed to be here!?" 
" Mhm" 
Then I remember,Layla is obsessed with Leila because she's one of the best Hackers in the world.
" Okay since we're not going to be seeing them we'll just  party for them" Akila says as she drags us to the living room.
Loud music and club lights.
Damn they changed my  living room into a teenager's dream party living room.
Layla,Selena and now Becky are dancing. 
Akila I was drinking and bobbing her head to the music letting loose.
Selena sees us and Adenzia’s eyes widen when she sees Selena’s hair.
She's never seem Selena with her natural curly hair.
" Wow you look amazing," Adenzia says to her twin sister.
Instead of saying 'thank you' Selena drags us to dance.
I admit I loved hanging out with My friends.
Dancing and drinking.
Drink after drink.
Song after song.
I felt relaxed and carefree.
I was a little drunk and I felt like I deserved it.
I was at peace and I was hanging out with people I love and I trust the most.