Eren: Are you dead?

Eren: Oh my god should I call 911?!?! Just read my message atleast.

Eren: Okay apparently you're not dead, but why won't you answer... Did I really make you mad or sad?

Eren: I'm so sorry...

I sighed. "Eren Im not mad or sad." I rolled my eyes and as soon as I said that, she cheered.

"Good good... But I'm really sorry."

"No Im sorry. I was tipsy and wasn't thinking whatsoever."

She stayed quiet for a moment before speaking, "Yes me too... I'm sorry. Wanna hang out if your free?"

"Sure. I just got home though, let me get changed."

"Okay, can I just come to your house and pick you up?"

"Sure. See you then."

-

After about 10 minutes, a knock on the door was made. I grabbed my wallet and keys just incase and walk to the door. I open it and I hold back from looking Eren up and down.

Just glancing at the floor I can see her soft legs. I groaned a bit before shutting the door behind me.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked calmly.

"Maybe we can do something you like?" She said calmly.

"Hm..." I followed her to her car. We both got inside and she didn't start to drive yet. "I want to go bowling." I said with no tone in my voice.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly. "I never did that before! Let's do it."

"Wait you never did it before?" I asked with slight amusement. "I haven't either."

"Why haven't you?" She asked as she looked through her phone to find a close bowling area near by.

"Well I've been busy." I responded. "As a kid I focused on my grades, when I got into college I focus on just trying to get to where I need to be to pay my bills. Then Petra came a long, she doesn't like to go out as much unless it's clubbing or partying, so. And my job takes up too much time."

I spoke, even though it seemed like Eren wasn't paying attention, she actually was. "I see. Don't worry, me and you are friends now, I hope, we can go do fun things together!" She giggled and began to drive.

I put my seatbelt on, forgetting to do that when I first got in. "Eren, do you need driving lessons?" I asked with a smirk.

"Huh?!" She swerved a bit. I rolled my eyes. "I know how to drive." She said sassy like.

"Yeah sure."

-

Together Eren and I went against eachother while bowling. I actually had fun for once. "HA LOSER!" Eren cheered once she got her strike.

"Oh yeah? Wanna call me a loser?" I grabbed my bowling ball and smirked.

"N-no..." She seemed nervous about this which made me smirk even wider.

I walked over to the bowling ball line area. With quick and swift motions I twisted my arm slightly and rolled the ball fast. I stepped back and folded my arms watching as the pins went down one by one.

I turned around to see Eren shocked. I walked over to her and whispered, "Loser."

She laughed before hitting my shoulder. I only chuckled slightly with a smirk.

"Aw man! I was so close to winning." She frowned.

"You won last time." I rolled my eyes.

"Your a beginner just like me and you were just going easy! You have 310 points Levi! That's above average!" I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm.

"Alright let's get ready to go." I said as I grabbed my belongings. I took these tight ass shoes off and put on my regular comfy shoes on. Eren followed me.

Together we returned the shoes before walking out. "Im starving." Eren groaned.

I rubbed her head softly. "I can agree with you for once." I smirked. "Where do you wanna go to eat?" I asked.

"Chili's!"

"Alright."

-

We ate together sitting right next to eachother instead of infront of eachother which was Eren's choice.

"These fries suck." I mumbled.

"Add some salt." She reached over me and grabbed the salt. She then added some to my fries. I waited until she was done and she moved to hers.

I tried it. "Better?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah." I mumbled. For some reason she would be a good person to go to when I'm hurt. I don't know why she just seemed so comforting... So huggable... I just want to hug her...

I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. She stayed still for a moment before hugging me back.

She felt so warm despite her wearing a dress in this cold ass area. I played with her hair a bit before pulling back. She looked away quickly making me raise a brow.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

She looked at me. "No it's fine really!" She said happily and calmly.

"Hey is that Eren?!" Some called out.

"Oh man..." Eren frowned but put a small smile on.

"Can you take a picture on my phone and say something?!"

"Sure. Me and you can take one." She smiled brightly at the other female.

I rolled my eyes at how happy the female got.

The two of them took a picture and then Eren said, "Eren was here bitches!" The female laughed and so did Eren. She then posted it and thanked her before going back to her family.

"Let's hope nobody comes here." She mumbled before eating the rest of her food.

"Yeah. Let's eat faster."

-

We left right on time before paparazzi's flooded the place.

"Do you blame her?" I asked referring to her fan.

"Nope. Paparazzi's come from anyone, she wants a photo, she got it, plus, I saw people taking pictures of me when I walked in so."

"Ah that must suck." I said calmly.

-

We went back to Eren's place. "God Eren, I thought you liked to clean, it's a mess here."

"Sorry! I've been busy making new songs."

"I see." I stepped on all the paper she seemed to not use anymore. "Let me hear something."