"But you didn't lose me.That's what matters.Please stop living in the past.We will never be happy if you do that"

"Thank you for loving me the way you do"

"Jungkook stop making yourself look like you are a bad person.The truth is I'm not perfect.No one is.It's important to forgive ourselves and move on"

"I still feel horrible,Taehyung.I can't forgive myself"

"Why?Non of it was your fault.I guess you woke up too early.A nap would do.You can sleep all day.Its a Saturday after all"

"Are you going to force me to take a nap?"

"I can and I will"

Jungkook didnt try to fight his husband as he picked him into his arms.He then took him to their room.His major advantage was that he didn't have to go through stairs.His back would have cracked.

He put Jungkook into bed and covered his lower half.He took wet wipes from the bedside table and asked Jungkook to wipe his tears.

"Don't look at me.I'm ugly"

"Like hell you are.Do you think crying is attractive?"

"No"

"It is fun then"

"I just feel so emotional and I can't help it.What could I have done"Jungkook's eyes were pink with emotions

"I'm not scolding so don't cry some more.You will get a headache if you keep this up"

"Sorry"

"Not another word from you.It must be normal to cry over nothing when you are pregnant"

"I'm not crying over nothing"

"Didn't I say no more word from you"

"Are you in pain anywhere?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Can't you use your words"

"I thought you said no word from me"Jungkook exploded

"And you really took it seriously.I was only messing with you"

Jungkook swallowed because his mouth had become dry"You are bullying just because you are older than me"

"I'm anything but a bully"

"As far as I know all gangsters are bullies"

"I think you have forgotten that I'm not a gangster anymore.I used to"

"But the tendencies are still there"

.The last thing he expected was his husband hugging his from their sitting position.He took the chance and rested his head on his shoulders as the older was patting his back while humming a random tune.

After a while Jungkook fell asleep and Taehyung laid him down to sleep.He moved hair from the omega's forehead and perked it.

When Jungkook woke up there was a bluetooth speaker playing music next to his side of the bed.He smiled and went to the bathroom to wash his face pee and brush his teeth.He then recalled that he had laundry that he had to take care of.

He collected his basket and bumped into his husband on his way to the laundry room.

"Where are you going.I thought I said you should take a nap"

"I got tired of napping Tae.I need to do laundry"

"Why do you need to do it when we have a helper.You can't do any work in that condition"