Chapter 12

Photo is what I think the ruins Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul and Shindong face-off against Joon Soo in look like.

Chapter 12

started may 1, 2015

Cold water dripped on her leg which woke her up.  Where am I, she asked herself but she knew she hadn't the slightest clue where they'd brought her.  She opened her eyes slowly and saw that it was some kind of abandoned warehouse that was barely standing and there was a huge hole in the ceiling.  It was night now and she was alone.  Immediately her thoughts turned to Andrew was he okay?  Have Donghae and Sarah been home yet, would they even know where to find her?

Footsteps echoed getting closer and closer she looked up and every part of her wanted to scream and hurt them so much.  For hurting Andrew, for hurting all those people.  "Are you awake?"

"Leave me alone," she tried to kick they but most of her body was still out of it.  They laughed at her failed attempt.

"It's nothing personal, really.  In fact, this has nothing to do with you.  See, we have a mutual friend."

"Joon soo, please.  Hyorin would be heart-broken if she found out her brother was behind the attacks."

"What do I care?!  It's not like she's my sister.  And she's not who I'm referring to.  I want to meet up with Leeteuk and what better way than borrowing his little 'pet'."

"Look, I promise you Leeteuk and I are just friends - nothing more."

"See a few months ago I would've believed that," he sighed his eyes glowing like two rubies.  "I mean up until the night at the Coex Aquarium I thought Leeteuk was smitten on Hyorin I mean they dated enough but I guess that was just for appearance.  I mean they had only just started dating and he was so distraught the night he attacked you."

"Please," she begged his eyes were growing more sinister.  Why?!  What would make him hurt so many and what could possible drive him to want to hurt Leeteuk so badly?

"Then as I watched you two in Jeju and and the night I left you that message and he took such goood care of you I knew I was after the wrong girl.  Not that it bothered me they never treated me like family anyway."

"Joon soo, you don't have to do this I'm leaving shortly and Leeteuk is marrying a woman he doesn't love to appease Siwon and your father isn't that enough?"

He unbottoned his shirt and pulled it off.  As it fell to the floor Stephanie gasped, He hardened muscles yet half of his chest and part of his right arm was scarred badly.

"I'm sorry but until Leeteuk is left with nothing and begging me for help, it's never going to be enough."

Donghae burst through the door leaving it barely hanging off the hinges and ran over to his wife who stood by helplessly as the paramedics carried Andrew out.  He stood there and held Sarah telling her that he was going to find out who did this and they would never do anything like this again.  And help bring Stephanie back safely.

Shortly after they made it to the hospital, Leeteuk rushed in his eyes bloodshot from not getting any sleep.  His heart broke at seeing Sndrew laying in bed with a cast of his little leg and both parents on either side of him looking poweless.

"How's he doing?"

"He's gonna be fine, just a broken leg.  Leeteuk that's not all."

"What?!  What's wrong?"

"Stephanie was babysitting Andrew when he was attacked and all her stuff was still at the house.  Sarah and I think she may have been kidnapped."

"Wha-?!"  Leeteuk's chest tightened and his knees buckled.  He had to lean against the table to catch his breath and keep his head from spinning.  How could this happen?!  How could he be so stupid to leave the love of his life when she needed him most?