<45>

Her soul was a feral
cathedral,
A river running through it.
Where lovers wounded,
Sonnets etched the walls,
And long lost loves were found again.

Vibrant flowers of different types and shades were stuck and hanged all around. Sweet fragrance of the flowers captivated all senses making someone feel like, they were in heaven.

Walls adorned with the moment's they shared with each other, freezed and portrayed for everyone to witness the photographic scene in front of them.

The sky happily making the view a spectacular view, making a artist too stare at it in an awe. Bright orange mixed with the hue of saturated pink and blue.

The venue being filled with people coming to witness the enormous event being held. Dazzling jewellery with bright and light clothes visible at every possible corner.

Shaking legs and uneven breathing. The bride was starring at her own reflection, blinking her eyes rapidly, while clenching her fists.

She was beyond nervous being waiting there, for someone to call her.

"Babe you gotta loosen up." Somi exclaimed, rolling her eyes and standing in front of the bride.
"Calm down, you are not going for world war three, smile and enjoy your day, anyways this day comes once in a lifetime for some people."

"You are right, I know. I literally know but what shall I do?! Gosh I'm going insane. I'm so fucking nervous." Weiwei wiped off the sweat on her palm.

"Sweetheart no swearing, it's an holy event." Miyeon raised her hand and patted her head while Weiwei scrunched her nose.

"What if I say "I don't" or maybe I'll stutter or I'll just become a rock there. Haechan would be disappointed if I mess our wedding up." She was looking down, her fingers playing with the loose thread of her handkerchief.

"Babe it's only a wedding─"

"Som, it's easy for you to say it because it's not your wedding. And moreover you are yet to get married, when it's your turn, then you'll see how nerve wrecking it is." This earned a laugh from the girls.

Somi shook her head left and right, knowing well she won't be this nervous. Anyways what is there to be nervous? You only have to go and wait and say I do and then finish. It's that simple.

But maybe not for the poor girl. She was on the verge of a panic attack. Her heart beating rapidly while her whole body sweating even in the room full of air conditioning.

"It's alright. I know you'll do well." Somi again patted her head and moved to the door hearing a knock from there.

She opened the door and was greeted by Renjun who was looking dashing then ever. Wearing a black tuxedo without a bow.

Weiwei got up from her chair she was sitting at and practically jumped on her brother,who stumbled back and managed to get hold of her.

"Oh slow down Mie, I'm not running away, am I? Renjun made his fingers carefully through the delicate hairstyle she had for the special day of her, trying his best not to spoil it.

"Gege, I'm nervous. I feel like I'll mess everything up." Clutching his jacket in his hand, she knew it would be wrinkled but still.

"It's fine you know. I have not experienced this before but I just now , it's fine. Evryone must feel like that on thier wedding day. It's normal for you to be nervous. And weren't you eagerly waiting for this day to come?" He swayed them trying to calm her down.

Weiwei nodded mumbling a muffed yes. Taking a deep breathe she seperated from the hug, and made a wide grin appear on her radiant face .
"You're right."