<2>

I think about you now and who I could have been and then I picture all the perfect that we lived.

"Fuck-" Weiwei breathed out when her eyes opened. And the sudden exposure of light making her hiss at the attempt to see her surroundings.

Her eyes automatically squinting,as she began to adjust to the lights. She was finally able to see. She suddenly realised something.

Eyes snapping open in alarm she lifted her head and groaned out at the wave of agony that surged through her body almost making her paralyzed.

After some minutes when she felt she could move, she sat up, eyes scanning the room.

She was layed on a bed, looking at the surrounding, she realised she was in a bedroom. A midium sized room, the bed was in the middle, some drawers at the corner. A table and a leather chair at the other corner.  And lastly  two doors.

Maybe the one that broke in had kept her here. Are they police..? Her mind had been corrupted by negative thoughts.

Feeling caged she suddenly crawled out of the bed. Landing her feets on the ground, it felt wobbly.

Stabilizing herself she walked to the door, lifting her hand she held the door knob, twisting it but no avail. It was locked from outside.

She suddenly felt a pit in her stomach, something just didn't feel right. Her body froze, her instincts were screaming at her, that she was still in danger.

If they were the police, they wouldn't have locked her up here.

She ran inside the room, checking the place if there's a window without a railing, so that she could jump out. 

Running to the four corners she didn't find anything. She was scared.

Lastly she ran to the last door, it was also locked.

She didn't want to believe she was yet again kidnapped, so she ran back to the first door, knowing it would be the door to get out of this room.

She banged on it, hoping someone would come and open it. But it didn't happen. She slided down the door and plopped on the floor.

Her muscles were aching and she was in pain. Her lips pouted out as she portrayed her sadness, breaking into a cry.

The salty tears slipped out of her eyes. Finally, she was holding it for a long time. And lastly she broke into a heart-wrenching cry.

Her head was aching with agony, but it only fuelled up her cry as she sobbed hard.

She has started feeling paranormal in the closed room. Eyes watching her as she emptied her emotions.

The door behind her suddenly opened, Weiwei snapped her head towards that side, she didn't care about her appearance at that time at all. Moreover she looked haggard.