<30>

Doyoung and Jaemin strolled inside the infirmary to check on both the patients

Doyoung went to the seriously injured patient while Jaemin went to Weiwei.

Jaemin slid the white curtains to one side of the bed. He looked forward and for a moment he was shocked.

"Weiwei?" Jaemin called out but got no response from anywhere.

"What happened?" Doyoung came from the other side, he too glanced at the bed and then at Jaemin in confusion. "Did she got up before we came here?"

"No hyung see her IV drip is still not completed yet. She pulled it out, oh gosh how can she be so careless." Jaemin sighed and without any reason felt his heart beat increasing.

"She wasn't out anywhere, then where did she go?" Doyoung asked leaving the cardboard he held in his hand on the table.

Jaemin looked at the bathroom door and breathed a sigh of relief. "I guess she's in the washroom!"

"The door is open, go quick check!" Both rushed towards the washroom door.

The floor was full red. Blood mixed with water was flowing everywhere. It was a wreck inside and thier eyes searched for Weiwei.

Finding her didn't give any kind of relief. She was already lying fainted on the cold floor, and the blood was sweeping out from her wrist.

A look of panick engulfed them and they rushed inside. Jaemin lifted her up in his arms and ran outside and layed her on her bed.

"Weiwei. Fuck what did you do??" Tears were breaming in his eyes, as he looked at her checking her pulse with shaking hands.

"Jaemin get a grip of yourself!" Doyoung ordered before he went to the closet to check if blood was available, because he was sure she needed them.

Her pulse was feeble, almost not feeling. Her heart was beating very slow, and her breathing had also slowed down.

"Weiwei, please hold on-... I..─" His tears were dampening his eyes and his face, while he tried desperately to save her.

"Jaemin we have a problem, we don't have the suitable blood for Weiwei." Doyoung had a panicked expression as he breathed heavily thinking what to do.

"H-hyung i-i... Don't know. Pl-ease... Do something!" He choked on his tears, while trying to stop the bleeding.

"The members, I'll go ask one of them!" Doyoung dashed out of the room.

He went to the living room where only Yangyang and Ten were available. They didn't have the same blood so he ran upstairs to Taeyong's office.

He didn't knock, directly barged inside. There were many members inside, Renjun was also there.

"Weiwei she needs blood, Jaehyun quick she needs you!" Doyoung said before catching Jaehyun's wrist and running off to the infirmary.