<18>

Seeing the tears in your eyes, it makes me go wild and destroy the whole world for every single tear.

Haechan and four other boys stood in a place circling a body, which was sat unconscious on the steel chair

He showed no movement, as his head was hanging low, with blindfolds, restricting him from seeing anything. His hands tied to the arms of the chair, while his legs on the chair steel legs.

Taeyong moved a step closer and examined his face, coming onto some conclusions.
"Go call Weiwei and Renjun, he seems to wake up soon!"

As soon as this sentence was out, one of the members inside the room went out to call the siblings.

Jaehyun had a subtitle look on his face, as he walked with his original pace, which was fast for some people.

He looked down at his black leather shoes, that were glistening a shade of white as the lights fell upon them.

Different thoughts ran across his mind. Several messages were being passed between the neurons inside his brain.

They took a great time catching the people's, but unfortunately only two were caught while the others somehow ran away. The first one was scared of blurting out information and he killed himself, while the other one was currently tied in that room.

But he didn't understand, he had known about each and every gangs in Korea, as well as some in foreign countries, but he never heard of them.

Looking at the fighting and escaping skills today, they were quite well trained, then they should be in the list of top gangs here, then why weren't they not there.

Instead he was completed surprised to see them with so much power and strength. Even if there leader wasn't present there, they still worked with coordination and speciality, as if they were some kind of well trained Assassins .

He quitely walked to Renjun and Weiwei's room, standing there he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Renjun shouted from inside, granting permission to enter whoever was at the door.

Jaehyun entered with a cold look on his face, as he looked at the younger boy who sat at his usual desk, reading some book.

He scanned his eyes everywhere, but didn't find Weiwei, so he turned back to Renjun.
"Where's, Weiwei?"

"Mie... She went to the washroom. Do you want something from her??" Renjun turned his chair towards him fully.

"Hmm, we have caught one of the man's from the ones who had kidnapped her, so Taeyong wants you and Weiwei to come to the basement." Jaehyun spoke, as his hands went inside his jacket pockets.

Renjun thought about it for a moment, but before he could open his mouth, Weiwei had already exited the bathroom.

"Gege, oh.. Jaehyun, you are also here." Weiwei casually said as she wiped her hands dry with the towel she was holding.