<28>

The situation was out of control in the old abondoned oil factory

The situation was out of control in the old abondoned oil factory. Renjun and Ten were in the woods, inside the black van.

They were guiding the boys from there. All of them were scattered here and there. It wasn't thier actual plan,but somehow the rivals seperated them far.

"Taeyong hyung, help Jaehyun hyung, he is stabbed in his abdomen. He is at the second floor near the main unit." Renjun said into his mic.

Taeyong replied with a short yes and ran to the second floor, to help Jaehyun.

The situation was turning frantic with every passing second. Half of the member were in the basement, as they got the news about the people from there.

And the other half were scattered in the many floors, killing people.

It was hardly 2 hours and they already felt like loosing. Several of them were severely injured. Some stabbed while others shot.

It was only a matter of time before everyone will be wiped out. They came alerted and armed, but suddenly they were outnumber by the enemy.

"Mark, bring the whole group upstairs, there are a lot of people there!" Ten typed vigorously with him fingers on the keyboard.

"Haechan, dodge!" Renjun have out a shout into his mic. But it was too late and Haechan was already shot near his thigh.
"Jaemin help him!"

Inside the huge mansion only the sound of gunshots were audible. Everywhere one or two dead bodies piled up in the corner.

The room was disoriented. The coffee table was flipped upside down, with a broken leg. The mat was kicked away from the scene. And the couch had become a barrier between the two teams.

The chandelier on the top was shaking, merely hanging from a single thread like rope. Another gunshot and it would fall.

And the said thing happened. The chandelier collapsed on the ground in a blink of an eye. It created a large sound, gaining everyone's attention.

The glass shards scattered, piercing everywhere. Some got injured by it.

Haechan stumbled and fell behind the couch. The pain in his thigh was unbearable. Blood was gushing out, as he pressed the wound.

He was wounded, yet alerted. Jaemin arrived beside him, helping him to press his wound and tie up a cloth there.

The cloth was soaking with blood, but it was the only thing he could do at that time.

"Haechan endure it for a moment, it will end soon!"Jaemin said his head peeking from behind the couch.

"I know!" Haechan turned around and stood on his knees, trying his best to not apply any pressure on his wound.

He glanced at the area in front of them, there man stood there. Jaemin shot one of them and the other two were alerted, as they prepared thier weapons to attack them.