CHAPTER 30

Jungkook's POV

It's my birthday today and I woke up in the late afternoon feeling like absolute shit.

I had way, way, waaaaaay too many shots and alcohol last night. It was like the pre-drinks before my birthday, and I completely blacked out. I had to vomit a few times.

I'm surprised I didn't get alcohol poisoning to be honest.

The last thing I remember was Kai coming back with loads of spirits in his arms and then we played some drinking games. I vaguely remember playing ping pong but not much else after that. I'll have to ask the guys later what happened.
That's if they can even remember too.

I made a mental note to myself that I will never drink that much again. Noona wouldn't be too happy with me if she found out.

Even though it's my birthday today, I don't want to drink that much ever again.

I actually think I have a problem and I need to sort this out. I can just feel my body hating me from all the toxins I've put into it and I need to give myself a break before I die of an overdose.

I walked around Kai's place looking for the guys. Chanyeol and Suho were still passed out on the couch. Guess they blacked out too.

I found Baekhyun outside, already smoking a joint. He handed it to me so I could take a puff. I declined and he asked if I remembered anything from last night, to which I said no.

I asked him if he remembers anything and he just stared blankly in the distance and shook his head no.

I decided I really needed a shower so I went in and got myself cleaned up.

As I showered I was thinking about a year ago when Noona took me out for my birthday to the amusement park and how the hyungs surprised me later that night. It was one of the best days of my life and I smiled at the memory.

Things have really changed since then...

And I don't think I'm too happy about how things have turned out recently...

~~~

For my birthday 'surprise', Baekhyun and Suho booked us a hotel and hired a stripper to give me a lap dance. Wow what a surprise!

While the girl knew how to move and had a decent body, I couldn't help but compare her to Noona.

Her breasts were too big, all fake and hard, not naturally large and soft like Noona's. And the girl had a flat ass, no curvature like Noona has. All she really had to entertain with was her boobs... And her lips looked like a bee had stung her.

After the stripper left, some girl hybrids from uni came over (thankfully not Winnie's and her friends) and drank and got high with the guys.

I didn't want to get plastered this time as I still felt like my body was recovering from last night so I was slowly sipping a beer and keeping away from the hard stuff.

I was sitting on a chair near the balcony, looking out at the city, thinking about my life choices recently when one of the girls, Jennie, a cat hybrid, went to straddle my lap.

"What's the matter birthday bunny? You're looking a bit sad with that frown on your face." She pouted as she spoke, her right hand started to stroke my left bunny ear while she slowly started to grind on me.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking..." I said.

I wasn't really in the mood, but it had been a few weeks since I last slept with anyone, the last being Winnie, and I was starting to get hard as Jennie was grinding on me.