❃Chapter Nineteen❃

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, for disturbing your breakfast aunt" Mrs.kim said, after bowing and settling herself between her son and son in-law.

"What the surprise visit for?" Asked Mr.jeon.

A smirk place on Mr.kim face, say. "My dear daughter is PREGNANT AND IS JUNGKOOK CHILD"

The news was shock to everyone except taehyung who is don't minding it as he already know jungkook wouldn't marry her just for the suck his child.

"So?"

"So what? Kook...jennie is holding your child in her womb" this time namjoon angrily snapped at jungkook.

"Hmmmm...so get to the point?" Jungkook isn't someone who play around when it comes to serious thing.

Jennie simply replied. "Easy divorce your husband and marry me"

"NO!" Jungkook groaned.

"Bu--" jungkook cut off namjoon. "Hyung, if you come to marry jennie then isn't working with me and about my unborn child I will take of care his/her responsibility"

"Kook it wouldn't work like that"

"Sorry aunt, but I can't marry your daughter...after she deliver my child...am gone take him/her with me and me and my husband will raise him/her" jungkook squeaks taehyung's hand.

Jennie was mad jealous seeing how jungkook is admiring taehyung? She want her jungkook back only to her and she may seem selfishly bitch, but wouldn't give up as she promised her father.

"Only one condition" Mr.kim loudly say.

"Your husband have to pass a test"

"What test?" Yoongi asked.

"He have to befriend with jungkook pet jk tiger"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Now everyone were standing infront of a big prison. At first they thought that taehyung won't even agree it, but still they couldn't believe he accepted it.

The guards opened the prison door, taehyung get in and hearing the lock sound of the prison door.

Then the most wonderful moment came when he saw a beautiful marked with dark almost black, vertical stripes black tiger coming from the bushes.

It was like a love at first site and taehyung's eyes acted as camera to capture that beautiful moment which he will never forget.

Taehyung decided to stay silent, still mesmerized by the almost black tiger beauty. He begin to come closer to jk tiger.

Everyone thought jk tiger will do same just like he does to the strangers except jungkook, will ignore just like he did to them completely as if trying to say that they were not fit enough for gaining his attention and he truly was far more royal than any of them.