You want us to do what?!

3rd POV:

It was as Nezu said and the week soon got over and class 1A found themselves faced with Izuku who was about to give them some special treatment. Needless to managed to give Katsuki his own boyfriend a note that they should meet up later at his room since they were in a military camp.

Denki: You want us to do what?!

Denki was shocked, their overseer, wanted them to do all those impossible things... in six hours?!

Mina: Dude, you know that there are more than 600 men and women in this base!!

Izuku: Do I look as if I cared about that? Also Bakugo you in my office! I have some special treatment for your temper.

Katsuki: Yes Sir...

Izuku: Good response, I like that.

Kirishima: Bakubro! Why are you letting him talk to you like that?! He's our age and you said it yourself, you're the future number one hero! So unmanly!

Izuku: How about you go run some lapses, you seem as you have enough energy to do that as well as do the cooking.

Aoyama: My beautiful figure wasn't made for this... Non!

Izuku: Is that so? Then you will be cleaning this facility. Now go! You don't have much time and if it isn't done by then expect some punishment.

Katsuki: You guys go on, I'll help as soon as I finish...

Sero: It's alright bro!

Izuku (whispering): For the sake of your friends, I hope they do what they are supposed to do.

That was all Izuku whispered just to Katsuki before exiting the room. He knew what they did and he also hacked into UA to watch them as a show. It was some decent entertainment after all. However, now that it came to this, he had to discipline them while also getting to enjoy some time with Bakugo. And so when Bakugo came into his office, Izuku took him to the rooftop pool where they started to enjoy their time together.

Izuku: Kacchan, how is your life at UA?

Katsuki: Fuckin' stressful, those extras are so loud...

Izuku: I am about to change that while we chill our lives how we used to do.

Katsuki: Is that so?

Izuku: You wanna join them? I thought we could have some us time like this. I pulled soo many strings to be able to get you guys as an instructor, you have no ideas.

Katsuki: Hell no! I want to be alone with you! They better let me enjoy this.

Izuku: Don't worry. No one has access to the rooftop besides me. We have the camp for ourselves too but don't tell them.

Katsuki: Why would I? It's their turn to suffer.

Izuku: How very true but it was entertaining watching them do all the shit. Don't ask, I need some entertainment as strategist too after all and seeing Nezu getting a headache is mine.

Katsuki: I can tell,the grin on your face alone is all the information I need.

Izuku: Mh. So how about we enjoy some cocktail it is supposed to get 30 degrees celsius today and there is no air conditioner in the kitchen. It's one nightmare on it's own.

Katsuki: As long as I make them, your cocktails are shit!

Izuku: But my spicy cookies are the best besides I bought some for us. Here you favorite of the shelf cocktail.

Katsuki: Thanks Nerd. I appreciate it.

Just like that they both enjoyed the rest of the day chatting and enjoying each others presence.