Chapter 8

Within a few seconds, Chaeyoung observes Mina's choice of fashion. A long, pleated pink skirt decorated with colorful hibiscuses that reached her ankles and a frilly white top... The woman was very old-fashioned.

He merely ignores Mina's mumbling about his actions a while ago and turn around to retrieve his keys from the key holder next to the door.

Mina retrieves Fitzgerald and his stroller, causing the child to wake up.

He begin to cry loudly.

"Can't you shut that thing up?" Chaeyoung complains along the away. This was making him look so uncool and it was irritating his ears.

His hands were clench in his pockets as he endures the screeching wails of the baby. He was walking slightly behind his female companion with a good amount of distance between them in an attempt to make it seem like they were not a couple or anything close to that matter.

He almost regretted not taking the car but seeing as they were only walking to a nearby café, he found the mode of transportation meaningless.

"He's not even that loud yet" Mina responds. as she push the stroller in front of her while they walk to their destination " Fitzy is just hungry. I'll feed him once we get to wherever we're going."

Great Mina gave him a nickname Chaeyoung sighs, irritated. So they will be entering a public café with a screaming child.

It was early afternoon, a warm breeze swept across the concrete sidewalk and brushes against Mina's bare ankles.

Her flip flops slaps quietly against the hard pavement as she pushes the stroller. It was  warm as it was a month of summer they were in and the wind was bitter.

Mina pauses for a moment to tie her hair up into a long pony tail.

With the sunlight beaming down on her, her brown strands were glowing as did her rosy cheeks.

Chaeyoung kind of liked seeing the sight of Mina's vulnerable, bare neck. The flesh was so pale, shining and inviting. He wonders for a moment how the milky skin would taste and how it would look if covered with his-

"Hey Myoui!" a rather obnoxious masculine voice was heard calling from behind them.

Both adults turns around to view the source of the voice. It was a brown headed tall,large and bulky man . 'A delinquent' Chaeyoung concludes. Underneath the stranger's tight fitting shirt, bulging masses of muscle tissues threatened to rip the cloth apart.

"B-bambam?" Mina sputters

The very guy she wants to avoid was walking towards her nonchalantly. As if he hadn't broken her heart a year ago. She felt her giddy spirit wither but musters a smile nonetheless. It was as though ice cold water had been poured over her head and she nearly shiver visibly.

"Just as I thought! I can recognize your clothes Myoui!"

Chaeyoung immediately noticed how the man had called Mina by her last name, Twice. More importantly he now knew what her last name was but he will still call her servant as he sees fit.

"Dang you have a baby already? I mean that's awesome!" Bambam says as he approaches the couple "Seems like you really didn't need me after all huh? Is this guy here the father? Wah, he seems so moody" he points rudely at Chaeyoung but was unaware of his bad manners.