Chapter 1

Money, Sex, Freedom

What more could Son Chaeyoung ask for?

Erotic moans and the repeated sounds of skin slapping against skin was the only music he listened to.

The taste of sweat and female fluids and tongue sliding against tongue were his nightly dessert. The rancid smell of sex and pheromones were his perfume.

Awakening morning after morning with a different girl in his bed was a normal routine along with the chore of having to change his sheets every night.

He never called back of course didn't even bother learning their names or memorizing their faces. The young and thriving, 25 year-old, raven-haired man desired only to feel pleasure.

"Does it please you when I do this?"

"Say my name."

"Tell me you need me."

"Make me know you want me."

"Does this excite you?"

Chains and handcuffs, maids, school girls, cats and etc. Chaeyoung had experienced it all.

Yet, nothing could satisfy his hunger for raw skin against skin, mixing sweat with saliva, hearing feminine thick moans overlapping the creaking of old spring beds and most of all the moment when the woman he is ravishing calls out his name as she climaxed.

He's had Squirters, Queefers, Criers and all sorts of women he had disgustingly adjusted to. Nonetheless it was his pleasure to destroy any trash that got in the way of his goals. He didn't care about these women personally. More accurately, he didn't care about himself. He wanted to drown in this superficial void filled with pleasure without the chains of virtue and morals tying him down.

As far as Chaeyoung could remember there wasn't one moment he didn't enjoy the feeling of tight skin sucking at his groin.

He had been sexually active since he was 13 and he didn't regret it one bit, he never bothered to think twice.

There was no need as women threw themselves at him either way. It was only when he had to figure out how to unhook a woman's bra that he used a sliver of his consciousness (every bra seemed to be a new puzzle).

It all started with curiosity. Age 13 was the peak of puberty, the age where hormones began to rage causing teenagers to make reckless decisions.

Having a dysfunctional family only supported his path. Girls came to him not the other way around. All he had to do was accept and they were instantly standing naked on top of him. If a girl was curious to experience sex they would simply go to him and he would make their first experience the best. Guaranteed. It was a despicable business.

After a few years of this routine Chaeyoung slowly disregarded his emotions. Having ruined any feasible reputation, it wasn't difficult for his heart to rot away.

He definitely preferred experiencing different sex partners than falling in love and wasting time with one girl. With this mentality he had broken many hearts but he never cared. Emotions only got in the way of human desires and made people weak and irrational.