Chapter 5

"My name is Mina!"

"Since you failed to inform me of your last name I will call you as I see fit and I do not deem you worthy enough to be called by your first name." Chaeyoung fires back

Ugh, Mina was about to be done with this man. She push her shopping cart gently carefully, not disturb its newborn passenger.

Fitzgerald lay quietly in his car seat, fiddling with a cat toy she had just given him.

"Then I'm going to call you what I want screw honorifics! I don't think you deserve it either!" Mina places her hands on her hips defiantly while she examines the contents of the grocery aisle. She turns around swiftly, swishing her hair behind her.

"I'm going to call you... you... Jerky Chaeyoung Ha! How's that sound!" she places her hands on her hips with an air of victory.

Chaeyoung silently scoffs at her, he couldn't care less what Mina calls him and the nickname was hardly an insult.

"Here" Mina tosses a box of cereal at him but to her disappointment, Chaeyoung catches it with grace and tuck it into the shopping basket hanging from his arm.

Mina had Chaeyoung carrying his own basket since she had to use the cart as a stroller.

Chaeyoung frowns "Does the child even have teeth?"

"Of course not! He's like 2 weeks old" Mina huffs, her face contorts in concentration as she compares the prices of two soup brands "It's for me."

Chaeyoung's frown grew deeper than "You have a job buy your own food."

"Nope!" Mina brushes past him "Oh! We really should buy a stroller but they can be quite expensive."

They continue to walk through every aisles, Mina occasionally turning to Chaeyoung to ask him if he had something in store at his home and Chaeyoung responding with nonchalance.

He only mused about how empty his wallet would be after catering to the woman's requirements. From heinz ketchup and various of foods to tampons and shampoo, Chaeyoung's complaints had been retorted with the excuse that she 'can't live without them'.

Turning into the baby aisle Chaeyoung felt his manliness dissolve, his nose wrinkles in displeasure as the scent of baby powder and other infant products waft into his nostrils.

After they retrieved their essentials and a whopping $299.99 stroller, Mina continues strolling through the toiletries aisle a sulking Chaeyoung behind her.

"You don't have this brand of toilet paper?" she ask incredulously but receive no response from the dark-haired man who continues to stare at her indifferently.

"No wonder you're such a poopy butt" she mutters, tucking a pack underneath her arm and then continues stacking useless items in the cart she had to retrieve since the basket had proven itself insufficient.

To the side, a group of old women could be heard whispering in the same aisle.

Chaeyoung fixated his hard stare on them but they paid him no attention.