Chapter 7(M)⚠️

"What the hell do you think you're doing walking around my house naked?"

Mina spin around to see Chaeyoung leaning against the doorway, his signature frown set as he stared at her.

Her face grew hot as she realized he was staring at her strangely but his eyes were as undecipherable as ever.

"I-I'm not naked I'm wearing a towel" she corrects sternly "Besides I wasn't expecting you to be home and I'm very sure you've seen plenty of naked women before, where have you been?"

"Work" Chaeyoung simply replies as he step next to her, looking down at Fitzgerald.

"On Sunday?" she ask curiously

Chaeyoung didn't seem sarcastic dressed in a dark gray button-down shirt, black slacks, and a navy blue tie which eliminated the possibility that he went out to the bar and pick up on a woman, working seemed like a plausible answer. Whatever his work is.

Chaeyoung remains silent not removing his gaze from the slumbering infant. He didn't feel like answering stupid questions "I'm on my lunch break."

The dark-haired man looks up and scan the living room briefly and stated "You cleaned my house."

"You're welcome!" Mina chirps beaming a smile.

Chaeyoung move his gaze on her but she saw everything but gratitude in them "I didn't ask you to."

"Well, sorry" Mina places her hands on her hips and lean on one leg "I can't really stand living in this filthy cave you call a home, one day your home will be filled with cockroaches and rats" she continues babbles with no hesitation.

This woman was definitely testing Chaeyoung's self-control as he feels his groin tingle with a familiar sensation shamelessly.

He silently curse himself but looking at her did nothing to appease his desires, feeling his face grow hot when Mina decided to stood defiantly, the towel seems to accentuate what he thought the woman didn't have, her breast well not big but around C-cup, her expose, alluring division(cleavage), her rosy lips glistening with moisture.

Those curves, that milky skin, those sparkling , sexy brown eyes and her flowery-like scent invading his nostrils.

Mina was a goddess, possibly the hottest piece of ass his ever come close to and yet he found himself unable to touch her.

Perhaps it was a mistake to offer her shelter but of course there was the child and he was completely alone with the situation until the girl had come along.

If he were ever to ruin his relationship with her now, he could say farewell to his reputation and morality if he had either of them.

Chaeyoung decided to test her.

Swiftly, he pushes Mina onto the long couch next to the loveseat and climbs on top, hovering over Mina's petite, half-naked frame.

She gasp from the sudden motion, currently pinned on the couch by Chaeyoung's body.

He look down at her with lidded eyes, passion and lust evident in his expression.