Chapter 2

Chaeyoung shift the baby seat underneath his arm which shook the baby slightly causing the youngling to gurgle.

He rest the seat against his hip as he uses his  free hand to knock on the door. He step back and checks his surroundings before the owner would open the door.

Above him was a large sign with the words 'Happy Land's Daycare' framed to the roof of a very small, humble, red house.

Before Chaeyoung could further examine the place in his boredom, the front door rattle open and a tall, mid 40's man appears wearing a vest with white shirt underneath and a brown fedora hat.

"Why hello there!" the person greets "What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to do something about this…baby" Chaeyoung responds monotonously.

"Come in, come in" the man invites "That must be heavy for you. Don't you have a baby carriage or a stroller? Let us chat inside, shall we?"

Chaeyoung nods and step in his shoes, tapping quietly against the wooden floor.

The man escorts him through a long hallway that open up to a rather large living room furnished with some couches and a redwood table in the center, the man then ushers him to a chair.

Chaeyoung sit down quietly and places the baby seat next to him on the couch. The man sat across from him on a different couch and clap his hands together.

"Oh that's so rude of me let me introduce myself" he stands up from the couch again and reaches over the table to shake Chaeyoung's hand "My name is Lennox Once I'm the owner of this daycare."

Chaeyoung accepts his hand and shakes it "Son Chaeyoung" And then immediately shove his hands back into his pockets.

Chaeyoung could have sworn he saw Lennox's eyebrows lift in interest but when he blink the expression was gone.

"So Chaeyoung what can we do for you?" Lennox pause "Specifically."

"What else do you do here? Your job?" Chaeyoung replies straightforwardly

Lennox laughs.

"You're quite the funny one Mr. Son but I understand now, Mina!" Lennox tilts his head back and direct his call to the open room behind him.

"Yes sir?" respond a very polite, feminine, soft, pleasant voice.

From the room emerge the most beautiful girl Chaeyoung had ever seen. Dark brown, silky hair flows around her face in waves which sways as she walks to Lennox's side.

Her doe radiant brown eyes turn and sparkle directly into his eyes. Her smile was genuine and gummy very contagious, her cheeks and lips a peachy tint, her lashes long and dark and beauty marks in her face.

However Chaeyoung eyes the woman's breast "tsk flat definitely not my type."

The woman turn to him and bows politely.

"This is Myoui Mina she takes care of all the infants here."

"Nice to meet you" Mina says