Everyone claps, the room is completely mesmerized by Shayla.

She flits around with Steven at her side, mingling happily with her guests.

Conrad spins Belly around in his arms and kisses her forehead, "Are you going to let me buy you something tonight?" He says quietly, his lips pressed to her skin.

Belly's stomach does a little flip, like it always does when Conrad's around, "Why don't you pick something out for me?"

Conrad smiles down at her, his breath shallowing, "Yes ma'am."

Belly chuckles as he starts walking around the store, throwing a wink in her direction.

It doesn't take long for Belly to get a little buzz, she hasn't consumed this much alcohol in a while.

"You okay?" Hailey asks, stopping in front of her.

Belly nods, "Oh yes, just had one too many." Belly giggles.

Hailey smiles at her, "Good for you, momma's deserve a night out."

"Ain't that the truth," Belly says, her eyes searching for Conrad. Why is he the only person Belly wants to be around when she's drunk? She looks at Hailey, who is currently staring at Jeremiah with a grin. Belly smiles, "I'm really glad you two found each other."

Hailey looks back at Belly, "Me too. I really didn't think I would ever have this. Maybe it sounds stupid, but he feels too good to be true."

Belly knows this feeling, it's how she's always felt about Conrad. Like at any moment, he'll just evaporate into thin air and she'll wake up from her dream life. "The Fisher boys have that affect on girls."

"You feel that way with Conrad?"

"I felt it about Jere too," Belly says.

Hailey's eyes go wide and Belly realizes what she's done. Hailey shakes her head, "Sorry, what does that mean?"

"Oh nothing," Belly scrambles, "Just growing up with him, he was always so sweet and, and, um..." Belly can't find words. How is this the one time in her life she's speechless.

"You and Jeremiah?" Hailey says, her voice soft.

Belly just stares at Hailey. The woman Jeremiah loves. How could she have done this? More importantly, why didn't Jere tell Hailey? And why didn't he tell Belly he hadn't told Hailey yet?

"Hailey, I should not be the one to tell you this." Belly chokes out.

Hailey looks at Jeremiah, now not gazing at him with love or adoration, but pure confusion and hurt.

Conrad appears as if out of nowhere and kisses Belly softly, he chuckles when he pulls away, "You taste like champagne." Belly looks at him sharply, he's clearly not reading the situation very well. As soon as he reads Belly's eyes, he looks at Hailey, "What's wrong?"

"Belly and Jeremiah dated?" Her voice is still shocked.

Conrad's eyes flash, "Jeremiah didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Jeremiah's voice is casual, and he slaps Conrad on the back.

Belly feels small. Conrad must sense it because he takes a half step in front of her and finds her hand. He gives it a reassuring squeeze.

Hailey looks up at Jeremiah, "Why wouldn't you tell me about you and Belly?"

Jeremiah glances at Belly, "You told her?"

"It doesn't matter!" Hailey shouts, "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

People are looking at them now, throwing glances their way.

"I was going to! It's just a big thing for me, for all of us, and it hadn't felt like the right time yet." Jeremiah says softly, his eyes now fixed on Hailey.

Hailey has tears in her eyes and Belly wants to reach out and hug her. Hailey's eyes are fixed on Jeremiah, "I shared my son with you, you know how hard that was for me. I deserved to know this. We spend every weekend with your ex-girlfriend?"

Conrad and Belly share looks, Jeremiah does the same. Jeremiah rubs his face, "She's not my ex-girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" Hailey asks, her voice tentative. Hailey looks at Belly, waiting for her to say something, but Belly doesn't.

"We were engaged," Jeremiah's voice is hardly audible.

Hailey takes a step back, away from Jeremiah. The tears fall down her face now, "You were engaged?"

Jeremiah nods and reaches for her, "Hailey, please let me explain."

She slaps his hand away, "Don't touch me." She takes another step back, "I'm leaving, and don't fucking follow me."

Hailey storms through the store, other partygoers watching her leave.

Jeremiah turns to look at Belly, "Why did you do that?" His voice is loud and sharp.

"Easy, Jere." Conrad warns.

"No, what the hell! You had no right to tell her, I was going to do it on my own time,"

Belly steps out from behind Conrad, "How was I supposed to know? You didn't tell me it was a secret, and it's half my story too!" Belly's voice is louder than she intended.

"You got your happy ending, why can't you fucking let me have mine!" Jeremiah shouts.

Conrad puts his hands against Jeremiah's chest, "Raise your voice at her again, Jere. I dare you."

Conrad's voice sends a chill down Belly's spine. Jeremiah shoves Conrad off of him, "Don't test me, Conrad."

Conrad grabs Jeremiah's shirt collar, "No. You don't test me." His voice is low.

Belly is fighting back tears, "Conrad," She pulls on his suit jacket, trying to get him off Jeremiah. Everyone is watching.

Steven comes charging over, his eyes wild with anger. He pulls the two of them apart, standing in the middle like a referee. "I need both of you to leave. Now," Steven demands.

"Steven—" Belly says quietly.

He looks at her sharply, "This is Shayla's night. If these two idiots want to go fight, go do it in the street. Not her store." He looks back at Conrad, then at Jeremiah, "Get out."

Jeremiah glances at Belly, "How many times are you going to ruin my life?"

Belly feels like she's been punched in the gut. His words land hard and her jaw drops.

Conrad shoves Steven to the side and punches Jeremiah, hard. Jeremiah falls to the floor.

Conrad stands over his brother. Jeremiah lays on the floor, grabbing his jaw.

"Fuck you Conrad," Jeremiah spits.

Conrad reaches for Belly's hand and pulls her over Jeremiah. Belly follows Conrad out of the building and into the street. She takes a look back at the store.

Jeremiah is still on the floor.