Fluff - Ahoy

Background: Steve and Robin work at Scoops Ahoy, Eddie often comes into the store, mainly to flirt with steve, but it leads to more this time.
Almost smut?
Trans story

Steve POV

It was another day at the same job I had been working at all summer. Random girls would come in to try talk to me, or flirt with me for free ice-cream. This wouldn't happen everyday, but often enough. Today I wasn't happy to see them, I was just bored. Eddie would often come in at this time to talk to me yet, but he wasn't here yet, so all I had to do was work.

"Hey Robin, can I go on my break now? It's so boring out there."

"You sure you wanna do that, lover boy?"

I was confused by what the nickname meant, but then realised she was gesturing towards the recently opened door.

There he was. His hair was long and messy, he had ripped jeans and t-shirt on with out his regular jakets, because it was pretty hot today. He was scanning around the room until his eyes landed on me. Eddie Munson came to see me. He looked so good and Robin standing next to me trying to hide her laughter. She was probably laughing at how red my face went.

"Hey Stevie. Got any flavour suggestions?" he asked, strutting over to the counter.

"Fine, I'll stay for five minutes," I whispered back to Robin. "Uhh, well you usually get dark choclate so theres that, or we got a new one..." It was very to stay focused on me when he stared at me with those eyes. "Peach and cream, yes thats what it is, you could try that. But my favourite is choclate and coffee."

"Great, I think I will try your new one, give me a test spoon," he said smoothly, leaning on the counter.

"Uhh ok, just one sec." I quickly ducked down and scooped out a small spoon of the icecream then stood back closing the frezer door. "Here you go."

He took the icecream out of my hand, his hand softly grazing mine. He took the spoon up to his mouth and slowly licked it while making strong, direct eye contact. I would be lying if I said him doing that didn't make me a bit turned on.

"Hmm very good, butttt I think I want dark chocolate," he said smoothly while waving the spoon around in his hand. He was really good at flirting with me at work, if that was what he was doing.

"Uh Yep, I can get that than."

I scooped out two scoops of the dark chocolate and placed them in a cup carefully so none fell out. He ordered this probably everyday. He would try the new things but would always end up getting this, dark chocolate in a cup with no toppings.

"Thanks Stevie," he said with his hands resting on the counter. "So what are you doing after this?"

"Nothing, but I also have a break soon. Give me a minute to talk to Robin and we could go hang out in the back, I mean only if you want to," I stumbled out nervously. I really just wanted to push him into a wall and kiss him but I wasn't sure if that's what he wanted too.

"Sounds great. And maybe after work you could drive me to your house and we could hang out? I mean that's if you're not suddenly busy now?"

I grinned back at him and turned around to call out to Robin. "Hey Robin! I'm going on my break now. Can you handle this?" I told her as I backed away from the register.

"Fine, dingus. Have fun, but not too much fun because remember you're cleaning up today at the end of our shift!" She yelled out as I pulled Eddie into the room behind the store.
Eddie and I ran off into the back room, holding hands and giggling.

"So, Harrington, I assume you now know why I come in here everyday, and because of how turned on you seemed to be right now I assume you are not apposed to the idea," Eddie said while I closed the door behind me and backed up against the wall as he walked closer to me, his face inching closer to mine.

"Just kiss me already, Munson," I demanded as his lips were now only a couple of centimetres away from mine.

"Wow, so demanding," Eddie said, acting shocked.
I than took the lead, even though he had me pinned against the wall, and grabbed his hair to pull him into a passionate kiss.

His teeth grazed against my lip, asking for an entrance, I quickly opened my mouth letting him use his tongue. We were intensely making out and I couldn't believe it, it was amazing. My mind became blurry with lust as Eddie took his lips away from mine and brought them down to my jaw then kissing down to the sweat spot on my neck. Soft moans left my mouth as Eddie sucked on the sweets spot, occasionally bitting down causing me to moan more.

Impulsively I started to grind against him, rolling my hips.
"Mm~ Eds... that's so good."
My hands ran down Eddie's back, then reaching the bottom of his shirt and slipping my hands under to softly rub them against the sides of the hips, causing him to quietly moan and whimper into my neck.
I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, as a way to ask to take it off. I wanted to feel him, and him to touch all off me, forgetting that I was still technically at work.

"Oh fuck," I heard him mumble as he took his face away from my neck.

Eddie POV

Stepped away from Steve and grabbed his hand as I led him to the couch, the singular piece of furniture in the room. His face looked at me confused, he wasn't angry, just horny.

"Jeez, I'm sorry Steve. I forgot I would have to explain this to you first."

"Explain what?" He asked looking more confused and reaching over to hold my hand. "You can tell me anything."

"Well I want to go further. I want you to be able to take my top off, but first I need to make sure your comfortable and set boundaries so I'm comfortable."

"...Okay"

"So I'm uhh trans. Like, transgender."

"You want to be a girl?"

"No! Definitely not. The opposite," I explained, lifting up my shirt to show my binder. "People use to think I was a girl, but I didn't like that. So now I'm doing things to change that. I take medicine to look more masculine and I wear this so... people don't see my uhh tits, I guess? And so I don't have to see them. But one day I will get surgery and stuff but for now I have different... equipment to do what you want to do. I still want to do it, I just needed to tell you this."

Steve sat there staring at me. He seemed shocked, not mad yet.

"Okay, what can I do to make you more comfortable? You said we could set boundaries, how about that," Steve said. I was shocked at how immediately supportive he was. He sat there and smiled at me, squeezing my hand reassuringly.
"How about we sit here, eat your melted ice-cream And this afternoon I'll drive you to my house and you can show me some things."

"Oh I can show you many things Harrington," I replied jokingly.

Steve laughed and we started to talk about anything, just getting to know each other.

'This afternoon is going to be fun.'

1300 words
Unedited so might be a bit messy sorry I am so tired. Remember to sleep people.