Fluff - Truth or dare

Background: Steve and Eddie have already been dating (in secret) for about a month. They want to tell the group but don't know how and now the gang (the older teens) are having a little party at Steve's.

Tw: mentions of alcohol and smoking/weed. (There's kissing aswell)

Everyone had been at Steve's house for about an hour. Steve had set out food and drinks (a couple of bags of chips and beer) with Eddie's help beforehand, but now most cans were empty and there were only crumbs left.

Nancy and Robin were on the couch, Robin was laying upside down and with her feet resting on the top of the couch. Nancy was getting sleepy, she hadn't drank too much but Steve always knew she was a lightweight, so she had her head resting on Robins tummy, semi-sleeping.

Jonathan was sitting in a corner with his knees tucked up, he felt like he was going to be sick, wether that was because he drank too much or if he was just sad seeing Nancy get on so well with Robin just after they had broken up, he didn't know.

Steve and Eddie were hiding in the kitchen. Steve was sitting up on the counter with his legs wrapped around Eddie's waist and his hands gripped his neck and long hair. They had been sloppily drunk making out for god knows how long. Both making a soft moan or whimper whenever Eddie's hands moved around Steve's lower back holding him tighter, or when Steve would move his hands down to Eddie's back pockets.
Eddie had secretly led Steve in there when started feeling awkward, not knowing how to make small talk.

Eddie quickly pulled away from Steve's grasp when he heard Robin fall off the couch from the other room causing a loud thud. Steve jumped off the bench panting bringing his face closer to Eddie's.

"We should probably get back before they notice we were gone," he whispers in between large breaths.

"Hmm... Ok. As long as I can smoke, maybe that will help, and we play truth or dare, or something dumb like that," Eddie suggested.

"Yeah of course, I mean Nancy is pretty much asleep and Jonathan is crying in a corner, so this should make it more of a party."

Walking into the living room the scene was just as sad as Steve had said, Eddie thought.

"Hello! People, wake up!" Eddie sang loudly, startling Nancy. "We are playing truth or dare now."

He grabbed a beer bottle out of Robin's hand and sat down. He reached up and tugged at Steve's jeans indicating him to sit down too. Robin quickly shuffled next to Steve starting the circle to form

She lent close to his and whispered, "I think I like Nancy. Is that okay with you? Are you like in love with he or not?"

"No, definitely not in love with Nancy. So go for it, I mean your both really pretty and your both girls, so like that's two things in common." Steve said. His words of encouragement didn't often make sense when drunk, but he had the spirit.

Steve looked around at the room when Eddie rapidly tapped his leg, noticing the circle was full and people were eager to play.

"Ok. So, whoever starts spins the bottle, the person it lands on chooses a dare or a truth depending on what the spinner wants."

"And you have to answer the question or do the dare, no swapping or getting a new one," Eddie chimed in.

"Me first!" Robin said then spun the bottle. "Oh and dare."

The bottle span round and round, quickly passing by each person in the circle. It started to slow down, moving between Eddie, then to Jonathan, everyone thought it would stop there but it slowly shifted, pointing at Nancy.