Ichadhari Naagin!!

Start from the beginning

Bondita is still in shock.

Aghori: I was also shocked when I came to know about this. Then only I connected some clues then now I am sure, she is in Takshak lok. If she was here then why she didn't came to see you?

She cries thinking of Sumati. She cries.

Aghori: Look here, Bondita. Whatever happened was happened we can't change anything. Only thing we could do now is to save your clan and your mother from that hell. Saudamini, may kill them at anytime.

Bondita thinks of Saudamini, Sulochana and cries a lot thinking that they betrayed her.

Aghori: Each drop of your tears is the key to enter Takshak clan. With the same rage you should revenge the Takshak clan. They ruined your family, they killed your dad. Now they imprisoned the whole Sesha clan including your mother. Don't leave them, Bondita. Don't leave them, revenge each and every one of them.

Bondita's eyes turns red due to extreme anger and this Aghori is triggering her.

Bondita: Betrayal! Revenge! Ruined! Saudamini ruined my whole dynasty. She ruined my life too. She killed my dad. Now she has enslaved my mother. I will not spare her. I will never apologize her. I will become an Ichadhari Naagin, I will revenge Saudamini and will make her to learn a lesson.

Aghori: Khub balo! Do it as soon as quick! Before Guru Purnima you should capture Takshak Lok. Or else it will become the most powerful dynasty forever. I heard that Saudamini is doing a 8 years Puja to make Takshak Lok powerful. And this year is the 8th year. If this puja comes to and end then....

Bondita: No, I will not allow this to happen. I will stop her. I will save my dynasty.

Aghori: Here you have, the Shiv ji idol! Shiv ji is present everywhere. Perform the Tandav.

He took the pungi out and started to play it.

Bondita couldn't control herself on hearing the Pungi sound. She stepped forward and took blessings from Shiv ji.

She started to perform Tandav.

Shiv Tandav Stotram plays....

On this side, Anirudh reached Haveli. He searched for Bondita.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita, where are you? Can you hear me?

He looks around the Haveli and was shocked to see Bondita's dupatta lying on the floor.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Where are you?

He took it and rushed outside to look for her. But an another shock is he saw Chirag's car there.

Anirudh: What the hell?

He understood somewhat that Chirag only trapped Bondita. He goes near Chirag's car which is parked infront of the forest.

Anirudh: No one is inside this car. Bondita where are you?

He looks inside the forest and thinks on.

Anirudh: What if she had ran inside the forest to escape from Chirag? Let me check it.

He goes inside the forest by calling Bondita's name loudly.

~In Sesha Naag temple~

Bondita prays: Shiv ji, I need your help. I must avenge my dad's death. I must save my dynasty. Help me. Give me the powers to become an Ichadhari Naagin.

She performed Tandav with rage. That Aghori continues to play Pungi.

After few moments, she feels somewhat strange happening in her.

Bondita: Guru ji, some thing is happening to me. Guru ji... Aaaah!!!

Aghori started to play the pungi loudly.

Bondita: Aaaah!! Aaah! Maaa!!!

Nagin skin protrudes on her face slowly. Bondita couldn't bear the pain.

Bondita: Aaah!

Her finger, her hands, her palm, her face everything is changing into a naagin skin now.

In pain she grips the pillar near by but she was thrown away and fell down as a snake.

Aghori looks on.

Slowly, Bondita regained her shape. Now she has turned completely into an Ichadhari Naagin.

Her skin and lenses are in blue colour! 

Bondita cries happily on looking her skin.

Aghori: From now you are not a normal human you are now an Nagin. Ichadhari naagin!!

By this time, they hears Anirudh's voice outside.

Anirudh: Bondita... Where are you? Bondita....

Bondita: ARC is here. Guru ji, can't I take my human form again? How will meet him in this form? How will roam around in Naagin form?

Aghori: Ichadhari Naagin can take any form. They can shift their shape. If you want to change into human then you should chant the mantra two times. If you want to take Nagin form then chant the mantra three time.

Bondita: What mantra it is?

Aghori: Om Namah Shivay!

Bondita chanted it two time, she got her human form.

Aghori: Now go and start your journey. Go and succeed this mission. You can take my help at any time.

Bondita nods yes and thanked him.

While Anirudh is shocked on seeing a naag temple in the middle of the forest.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️