Chapter Four

Picture of Gin and Rangiku, who was his date for this party
------------
The party hadn't changed much over the course of the hour Ichigo and Grimmjow were there. Sure, a few more people had joined them, but the two stayed involved in only each other. They were talking about how Ichigo was into photography when he got a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw a tall man with longish gray white hair and sly smile.

"Um, can I help you?" He asked, confused; but before the stranger could answer, Grimmjow stepped in between them.

"What do you want, Gin?" The blue haired model growled out, his hands clenched into fists.

"Oh, nothing much. I just wanted to meet the ginger everyone seems to be so fancied with," replied Gin in a creepy voice that sent shivers of discomfort down Ichigo's spine.

"Well, too bad. We were just getting ready to leave," Grimmjow grabbed Ichigo's arm and started towards the door.

"Ohh~" Gin replied, "so he's your whore," this caused Grimmjow to freeze up in anger.

"He's not a whore."

"Oh? So that makes him your bitch then."

"No."

"Your boy-toy?"

"No. He's my date." Grimmjow almost yelled in frustration. Ichigo had to wrap his arms around Grimmjow's chest as best he could to stop him from physically attacking the strange man.

"Grimm, let it go," Ichigo whispered.

"No. He called you a whore and a bitch and a boy-toy. He has no right to do that," Grimmjow struggled against Ichigo's hold, causing the strawberry to tighten his arms.

"Grimm...please," he pleaded. Grimmjow turned to look at his strawberry to see how badly he wanted to leave. Almost immediately, he relaxed in the boy's arms and turned back to Gin.

"We're leaving," he grabbed Ichigo's hand and started making his way to the coat closet. When they got there, they received their coats; but after putting them on, Grimmjow noticed they had a follower.

"Gin, what the fuck?"

"Hmph. You should've thought about the consequences to bringing a date," Gin walked up to Ichigo and held his glass of red wine over the berry's head, "fag," and he tipped the glass.

The red alcoholic liquid ran through Ichigo's hair and down his face. It then fell off his chin and on to his coat and shirt, staining both. Ichigo didn't move a muscle; not when the glass fell beside him, shattering, and not when the blur of blue had pinned the other man to the wall. He just continued to stare at his feet.

"How. Dare. You." Grimmjow spat at the grinning gray haired man. He opened his mouth to start spewing profanities at the homophobic, but was cut off by a stern, cold voice.

"Grimmjow," he looked to Ichigo, who looked up with those broken eyes, "I want to leave."

"But, Ichigo I can't just do nothing abou-"

"I said I want to leave," Ichigo snapped, loosing all niceness, "Now," his voice cracked as he ordered the blue haired model to take him home. Grimmjow released the man and went over to Ichigo. He looked in Ichigo's broken eyes and watched in agony as his strawberry whispered, "please."

Grimmjow looked down and grabbed Ichigo's hand. Looking back up, he nodded, "Come on." They walked out hand in hand and down the street as Gin yelled at them for being cowards.

They walked to an intersection and, before Ichigo knew it, they had turned right. The opposite direction of his house. "Grimmjow, I live the other way," he stated, shivering.