Chapter One

It was just another ordinary day for model, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Wake up. Eat. Get ready. Go to the Studio. Get coffee from Aizen's office. See the delivery boy. Get to work. Everything was in order. Except for one. The delivery boy. It wasn't Sado, the usual kid who would come in, deliver mail, then leave - all while having a full on conversation with Harribel Tier, one of their female models. But it wasn't Sado today; it was a shorter skinnier kid with red-orange hair tucked under his ugly brown hat. This kid didn't say much except for when he needed a signature, or was explaining that Sado was on vacation.

Grimmjow, who never took a second look at anybody, not even the hottest guys around, couldn't stop staring at the handsom, innocent face. As the boy walked by, Grimmjow grabbed his arm, startling the jumpy kid. As his eyes met the strangers, he became entranced by the sad, scared, broken, honey-brown eyes staring back in fear.

"C-can I help you...?" the kid stuttered out in a shaky, yet soothingly calm voice. Snapping out of his trance, Grimmjow released the boy's arm and took a deep breath.

"What's your name?" He surprised himself by even asking such a question. why was this kid making him do weird things like take a second look and ask for a name? Normally it was the other way around: they stared at him; they asked him questions. What was making it be the other way around?

"K-Kurosaki I-Ichigo..." the boy -- Kurosaki -- answered. Grimmjow noticed an adorable little tint of pink appear on Ichigo's cheeks as he cowered a little bit. Before he could ask him anymore questions, Ichigo's phone went off. Checking it he got a shocked look on his face. "S-sorry, I've gotta g-go." He quickly said before running off with his clipboard.

"Kurosaki Ichigo..." Grimmjow whispered the name as if it were the most precious jewel and would break if said improperly. He thought of those breathtaking, sad eyes that had stared at him in fear, and couldn't help but be curious as to why they had seemed so broken.

Still looking to the door the stranger-boy had walked out of, Grimmjow jumped when he heard Cifer Ulquiorra speak next to him. "Come on lover boy, we need to get to work."

"Don't do that," Grimmjow stated sourly as he recomposed himself, "and don't call me that."

"Why not? You obviouly like the kid."

"Pfft. as if. I'm just curious is all..."

"Uh-huh, sure. Either way, you need to stop staring at the door and get to work. Aizen's in a shitty mood today so don't irritate him."

"Why're you even telling me what to do? We don't do shoots for the same clothing line," Grimmjow argued as they walked to the dressing rooms, both with coffee in hand.

"That's true, but although you may model boxers and jeans and I do punk clothing, they're all designed by the same guy. Also, Aizen owns that guys company now, so technically we are coworkers."

"Right, right, whatever, jackass. Just quit it with the nicknames." He growled under his breath.

"Alright, fine," Ulquiorra was about to enter his dressing room, but leaned out and whispered under his breath, "loverboy," then ran in and shut the door, locking it.

"Fuck you, Cifer!" Grimmjow replied as he entered his room where his stylist was waiting.

-----

After getting dressed into some very tight skinny jeans and having his tattoo covered with makeup, Grimmjow was ready to go. he was even given a hairstyle that made him looke like he just woke up and a chain necklace to...to do whatever it was supposed to do. He walked out barefoot to see Ulquiorra posing in some band shirt and acid wash skinny jeans. Walking past him, he held up his favorite finger and blew a kiss to his coworker. After recieving an eyeroll from the the emerald-eyed asshole, he was pulled away by his photographer to do his own shoot.