"Good Morning. I'm here to meet CEO THAM. Can I meet him"?

"Yes, sir as already informed us that you'll be visiting".

"OH, That's nice", he wanted to ask something but he restrained," Where is he?"

"He's in a meeting now. I'll take you to his room, you can wait there".

Pete followed her to the lift, this was his chance to scan around while waiting for the lift. All his life, he didn't expect that he could enter where his idol has spent his life practicing. The style of the architecture and flow of the design was attractive but his eyes were searching for something else. The receptionist took a glance at him, "Sir is something wrong?"

Pete didn't hesitate this time," Do you know where Vegas practice room is? Is he present today?"

These questions made her dumbfounded," mmm well..his room is on the first floor at the corner most. Shall I show you around sir?"

For a moment Pete was delighted but today he's here to meet his uncle so he thought of asking his uncle's permission," I wish. But if Vegas sees..".

" Are you talking about me?", a bold voice was heard from behind. Pete could sense the person's hot breath, making him tingle from head to toe. He wanted to turn back but this person is so close to him and most importantly he was afraid that this person might be VEGAS.

AT THAM ROOM

Tham was in an urgent meeting with his employees. As he was about to leave the ended meeting, he was welcomed by an unknown guest at the entrance of his room. She seems to be in her teens but has the aura of a mature person. Tham was confused looking at her, as he didn't expect a guest today.

" I have something to talk about Pete ", Kat spoke with a determined look.

Hearing her mention Pete's name, Tham was curious and worried. He asked her to sit in his room," What do you want to talk about"?

" I'm Pete's friend. You already know me right"?

Tham nodded his head," I knew".

" Pete is being stalked".

" I know that because I was the one who ordered my assistant to stalk. I have already told Pete about it and clarified".

" Then.. are you the one who sent this tiger tattooed guy to stalk Pete," Kat asked earnestly.

" What do mean?"

" While dropping Pete at his home, I saw a tiger tattooed guy hiding in the lanes. Are you the one behind it too"? Kat asked checking his expressions.

"NO. I don't know about him. I asked my assistant to guard him so basically, he stalked him only in the university", Tham gave an honest look.

Having confirmed that Tham was not behind it Kat continued.

" I've checked about this person..he seems to be a mafia member of the famous group GIG". Tham was awestruck hearing the name.

AT THE LIFT

" Hey are you looking for me", the person behind Pete asked again.

Pete turned around holding his breath wishing it to be Vegas.

"Good morning Vegas sir", the receptionist smiled controlling the tension.

BOOM...Pete's heart throbbed, hands shook making him uncomfortable. Vegas' nose tip touched Pete's blushed cheeks. His idol that he admires is less than a centimeter away, his cells responded making him mute to greet Vegas. He couldn't bring out a word from his sealed mouth, making him look arrogant.

" I heard my name just now", Vegas questioned with a pure grin.

" NO...We didn't", With great difficulty, Pete forced out these words.

The lift arrived and all three of them entered, none of them spoke making the atmosphere cold and silent. Vegas got down on the first floor while the other two left for the second floor. The receptionist asked Pete to wait while knocking on the door.

" Come in"

" Sir, your guest Pete has arrived"

" Bring him here".

Pete entered the room. Tham looked troubled," Hello Pete....You look great today my boy".

Pete studied his uncle's facial expression," Uncle is there anything wrong".

Tham wanted to stop thinking about the issue Kat has stated before, so he calmly dodged," Nothing nothing...Pete I have something to deal with first, can you wait here...I'll be back". saying so Tham left.

Tham's room was artistic and natural in its way, the doors, walls, and furniture looked quite pleasing to the eyes. But his heart rate didn't go down," MY GOD, he's Fricking HaNdSoMe and HoT in those tracks".

He touched his cheeks where Vegas had touched him before," He smells like heaven".

Pete couldn't forget the incident, he replayed it several times in his empty head. Twenty-five minutes passed but uncle Tham didn't return, so he started exploring the floor. The second floor has nothing to do with the idols because it's the CEO floor. All the practice rooms start from the third floor, except for Vegas. As he's the top idol he has a room on the first floor or maybe he doesn't like to mingle with others, reasons may be different but he's treated better here.

Pete has his chance now, as no one was around him, his legs started to itch to move to the first floor where Vegas was practicing. He took the stairs route, and in his natural stance, he walked straight to Vegas room at the right-most corner. He peeped through the door, but there was no one inside. He slowly opened the door and didn't hesitate to look inside. It's certain, there's no one inside. He sighed and took a deep breath," At least lemme smell his scent". Being satisfied, he turned back to leave.

" I'M SURE YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR ME ", Vegas grinned.

Pete was too stunned to speak," I'm mm mmm".

Vegas surveyed Pete from top to bottom," AREN'T YOU . You are just my type [Slowly walked towards Pete]".

Pete," I'm here to meet...[crashed onto the wall ]"

Vegas leisurely rubbed his lower lip down the tips of Pete's nose while examining his eyes, "I love the look on your face now". Pete was done, his body gave away to the seducing actions and alluring voice.

" Pete", Tham called him. Vegas turned back and stood beside Pete.

" Uncle I was just exploring your office", Pete was flustered.

Tham didn't see anything that happened behind Vegas' back," Vegas I was searching for you let's go".

" Yes, father"

" what father...don't tell me that you're uncle Tham's son", Pete screamed silently.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.. how are you all? I'm back! I'm sorry I couldn't keep my words to update it before. as I was waiting for my results. Guess I've successfully graduated yay. I'll not disappoint you guys again. Thank you for waiting. Please do share, vote and comment.

Gravity  (Vegas♡pete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें