Bondita's master mind

Começar do início

Krishank: Without any reason why did he drunk like this?

Bondita: Now what will we do? It's getting late to the court.

Krishank: I'll inform holiday to the office. But who will take him to the court in this condition? Bondita, you alone go. I'll stay here and will look after him.

Bondita: But...

Krishank: There is no time to think. Go to the court.

Bondita nods no.

Krishank: Why?

Bondita: He is the main opposition in this case. Without him how will this case move on?

Krishank thinks on.

Krishank: We have only one way. Let us take him to the court. But we should not allow him to open his mouth there. No one should find his drunken condition.

Bondita: Will it work? He is not even in his conscious.

Krishank: No, I will take care. You stand in the witness box let him sit with me. You do something and try to get a stay order. Where is our lawyer?

Bondita: She already went there. Getting stay order is not possible but still let's try. Anyhow we should end this case today itself.

She looks at Anirudh and walked out.

Krishank: Sir, come. Come get ready, let's go to court.

He managed to make him ready. Now Anirudh is ready to court.

Krishank: Sir, give me the car key.

Anirudh: Why you are calling me Sir? Who are you first?

Krishank: Oh, god! I'll tell it afterwards first give me the keys.

Anirudh: Keys? What keys? Hn, I have keys.

He gave him the toy keys. Krishank is worried on his condition. Later he took him out of the apartment. Bondita is waiting down.

Krishank: Bondita, where is his car keys?

Bondita: Hn, it's with me only

She gave him the keys. Krishank made Anirudh to sit in back side. Bondita sat beside him to control his drunk behaviour.

After some time, they reached the court.

~In court~

Hearing was already started, Chandini and opposition lawyers are prosecuting.

Anirudh, Krishank and Bondita entered the court.

Chirag looked at them weirdly.

Judge: Why you are so late? Is there any valid reason for your delay?

Chirag thinks: Wow, he is drunk!

Bondita: My lord, please apologise us. My boss is ill somewhat. That's why we were late.

Judge: Then who will stand in witness box?

Bondita: Let me stand.

She went inside the witness box.

Chandini thinks: Without proof how will she win the case? How will I allow to win this case?

She smirked to herself.

Judge: Ok, proceed.

Hearing went on. Anirudh, Krishank are looking on. Chirag is in opposite witness box.

Bondita thinks: What I will do now? I am confused a lot. Will I make him to win or Chirag? In my point of view no one should win this case. That Haveli is not the place for business. It's a holy place and I have only that Haveli as my family's remembrance. Even though I didn't own it, i will live with peace atleast.

She thinks deeply.

Judge: I asked ARC to prove that Chirag's documents are fake. So are you ready with the proofs?

Bondita is in deep thinking so she didn't listened to judge.

Chirag: Why you are asking for the proof your honor? For sure I know, they would have brought some fake documents to waste this court's time.

Bondita thinks: I can't see strangers owning this haveli. I will neither help Chirag nor ARC. I will not allow this case to end.

Judge: Don't you have any proofs? Then let me end this case.

Chirag smirked. Chandini too.

Bondita: One minute! One minute, your honor.

She took the Haveli's documents from her hand bag.

Chandini is shocked.

Bondita: Here you have the original documents of that Haveli.

She hands over it to Chandini.

Chandini thinks: How is this possible? From where did she get it?

She looks at it shockingly. Anirudh too looking at them.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️