P R E F A C E

S U M M A R Y

With all the drama Y/N has with being a Victoria's Secret Angel at 19, dealing with her horrible family, her dark past but most importantly.....having 11 Michael Jacksons in her home.

Y/N is now spending her time balancing the life as a model and trying to keep the world's biggest superstar hidden from the public world he once knew, but just multiplied 11 times. And now she has the help of her closet friends after revealing the secret to them.

But now, things are getting more intense with her relationship with the Michaels, as more feelings are being developed and truth comes out.

((Must read "All Mine" Michael Jackson All Era Story- first from my old account Lovelygirl6436 , in order to understand the story line.))

_____________________________________
B O O K   B Y   S W E E T L O V E 3 3 9 9

_____________________________________B O O K   B Y   S W E E T L O V E 3 3 9 9

N O T E

Hello to my fellow readers!! This is my new account where "All Mine" Michael Jackson All Era Story from my previous account Lovelygirl6436 is now continuing as "ALL MINE FOREVER" on this account.

I had made an announcement on the message board of my old account explaining I lost access to the account and made the new account in order to continue the writing of the book.

For this book, I will start from where I left off in the first story, just so I keep the book going and to save me more time to write the new chapters for this book.
So I really hope that all of you enjoy reading and please let me know what you think.

_____________________________________

Q U O T E

" I love it when people fuck with me, that means I don't have to play nice anymore. "