A Lying Witch, Knight, and Warden

Nun: Adrien.

(The Nun then reached down and with her hand under his chin, made him look up at her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(The Nun then reached down and with her hand under his chin, made him look up at her. Showing the cut on his right cheek and the black eye he had.)

Nun: Adrien...

(She reached down and made him turn his head towards her. He jerked away, making her sigh in annoyance.)

Nun: What're we gonna do with you? You must be tired of these lectures. I know I'm tired of giving them. Now you have to stay here even longer when you could have been in a new home. With a new family.

Adrien: I don't care. (Adrien looked down at his bed.)

Nun: (Sighs and nods her head.) Yes, that is the crux of the problem. (She walks over to a bookshelf that held many other books like a fantasy novel series called The Good Witch Azura and King Arthur.) 

Adrien: (Turned his head to look at the book that was laying next to him.) I don't see why I'm in trouble-

Nun: Because you started the fight. 

Adrien: He wouldn't leave the girl alone. 

Nun: (Sighs and shakes her head.) I told you to come and get an adult where there is trouble. You only have yourself to blame. (Walks back to stand in front of him.) 

Adrien: Doesn't give those punks the right to hurt her. 

Nun: Does that give you the right to start throwing punches?  

(Adrien remained silent for a moment. The nun was about to turn and walk out of the room-)

Adrien: It wasn't just about the girl...

Nun: (She turned back and looked at him.) What was it, then? Did he make fun of your ears? 

Adrien: No! (Covers his ears) It was... Nothing. (Sighs in defeat, before looking down.)  I'll save it for the confessional. 

(This was not an answer that the nun wanted to heard, and she started to leave in a huff.) 

Nun: I don't know why Father Dean even tries with you anymore. (She stopped and turned back to Adrien.) Even after 7 years in this church, you're still going down this sad road of thinking your some kind of "hero". What a waste. 

(Adrien watched with a glare as she walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her. He sighed and laid down in his bed. He turns his head to look at the book next to him, he grabs the novel and opens it to a page. Inside that page was a photo that he hid from the nuns.)

)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.