Episode 3 // Separation of Sisters

017 was so obsessed with going outside that she would kill her sister if necessary. Yes she would do that. She couldn't believe she was even thinking about it, but she had to.

Otherwise, how could she do the thing she set her mind to?

018 should have stopped her sister, no matter how upset she was. If 017 went out, she would hurt a lot of people. She never wanted to kill her. She wouldn't do it even if it was necessary. She was the only family that 018 ever had.And she didn't want to break up her family. 

017 and 018 were getting more and more at odds. It was clear that a big fight would eventually break out. 018 was already afraid of that.

One night, 017 decided to run away, leaving her sister behind. But she had forgotten that 018's sleep was very light.017 was about to go out. She approached the door and put her hand on the doorknob. She broke the lock and went out.

There were 1-2 doctors and night watchmen who came when the doctors were sleeping at night. She thought she could beat them all alone. And attacked them.

Besides, what harm did a little more energy do before leaving?

She was about to attack the others when had killed the first doctor, then she realized that the others were already dead. But who had done this?

"You're running, huh? Without me!" It was 018 who said that.

017 and 018 were face to face. 017 couldn't say anything. Because she knew she betrayed 018.

Then she involuntarily uttered the words, "What should I have done? I gave you an opportunity to join me. But you didn't. Yes, I may have betrayed you. But you did the first betrayal!"

She couldn't believe she was saying that. Was she really the one speaking? Everything had slipped out of her mouth in an instant. She couldn't look at 018's face for a while. Then, when she didn't hear something from her, she lifted her head.

Her sister; who always stood upright, supported her, always tried not to harm her, and officially mothered her... She was crying?

Yes, she was crying.

017 was very surprised. She had never seen 018 cry.

But now... Right now... Right in front of her...

She wasn't sure she was crying at first, but it was true...

Finally, 018's feelings that she had accumulated over the years exploded, causing her to cry...